Cellulite

Tiffiney01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
Good job! I got to 33 of each last night and then rested. I started back up again at 33 and went to 50. I'm going to try to remember to do these every night!
Thank you...and Good job to you for continuing from 33 and not giving up. My legs are sore now!!!! I didnt feel it this morning, but I just went to my supervisor's office and was like OMG! lol So if I can feel it then its working so I will be doing them tonight!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinjour View Post
This morning, I got up late. So, I was able to run my mile and do my stomach crunches. I wasn't able to do my leg presses. Every morning, I park my car and catch the bus. I was able to do my leg presses at the bus stop. You don't have to limit yourself to your home.
I didnt even think about doing it at the bus stop this morning. I will be doing that also lol.
I didnt feel it earlier but my legs feel sore now as we speak which is good that means its working. You are a celebrity here at my job I have my co-workers doing them lol

LOL, they truly work. It will get easier for you. I'm glad that you are sticking with it. Basically, you are using your body as a weight like running with weights on your legs. You won't bulk up with this exercise too. I forgot to tell you to stretch at the in the beginning and also stretch at the end. If you are experiencing some soreness, you also need to drink more water to ensure that your muscles and body are hydrated. I believe that my increase in water intake helped with this issue too. I tend to stay away from weight lifting, because I bulk up very easily. When I ran track, my coaches modified my strength training to deal with this fact. I was a sprinter; naturally the extra weight slowed me down.

As I am getting older I hated working out, but I needed to. I decided that I can accomplish the same results within two 15 minute workouts. Before, I get ready for work, I run a mile in the morning with sprint intervals within 15 minutes.

3 min : Moderate run

1min: Full out Sprint

1 min: Light Jog Recoop

15 minutes

200 Crunches

50 Each Side (100)

100 in the Middle

I do suicide crunches twice a week. This is a partner exercise You start on your back with your legs together, feet flat, and up in the air. You push your legs as hard as they can. It your mission to stop your legs and feet from hitting the floor. You keep repeating the exercise. I can only do 25. You should feel the muscles in your stomach and hamstrings working. You must stretch well at the end.

50 Push Ups (Guy Style)

(LOL, at my own pace)

I have one more leg exercise. You lay on your back, legs together, and hands side by side under your bottom with your palms on the floor. You will start with your heels on the floor. You will raise your legs off the floor by two to four inches, keep them side by side, feet flat, and tighten your muscles. You will hold that position for 3 minutes. Then, you will lower your legs back to floor, relax, and rest for one minute. You should be able to do 3 reps of this exercise with each rep add 1-2 minutes to the rep.

I think that's it... Good Luck!!!

Keep me updated!!!!

Quote:
LOL, they truly work. It will get easier for you. I'm glad that you are sticking with it. Basically, you are using your body as a weight like running with weights on your legs. You won't bulk up with this exercise too. I forgot to tell you to stretch at the in the beginning and also stretch at the end. If you are experiencing some soreness, you also need to drink more water to ensure that your muscles and body are hydrated. I believe that my increase in water intake helped with this issue too. I tend to stay away from weight lifting, because I bulk up very easily. When I ran track, my coaches modified my strength training to deal with this fact. I was a sprinter; naturally the extra weight slowed me down.
As I am getting older I hated working out, but I needed to. I decided that I can accomplish the same results within two 15 minute workouts. Before, I get ready for work, I run a mile in the morning with sprint intervals within 15 minutes.

200 Crunches
50 Each Side (100)
100 in the Middle

I do suicide crunches twice a week. This is a partner exercise You start on your back with your legs together, feet flat, and up in the air. You push your legs as hard as they can. It your mission to stop your legs and feet from hitting the floor. You keep repeating the exercise. I can only do 25. You should feel the muscles in your stomach and hamstrings working. You must stretch well at the end.

50 Push Ups (Guy Style)
(LOL, at my own pace)

I have one more leg exercise. You lay on your back, legs together, and hands side by side under your bottom with your palms on the floor. You will start with your heels on the floor. You will raise your legs off the floor by two to four inches, keep them side by side, feet flat, and tighten your muscles. You will hold that position for 3 minutes. Then, you will lower your legs back to floor, relax, and rest for one minute. You should be able to do 3 reps of this exercise with each rep add 1-2 minutes to the rep.

I think that's it... Good Luck!!!
Keep me updated!!!!
OMG!!!!! what.gif you expect me to do all of this? lol okay I'm gonna do it I have to do it every time i look at my legs I want to scream if you dont hear from me I passed out ..lol

LOL, you don't have to do it all. You shiould do what you can; pick and choose what fits you. LOL, I am only giving you a range of exercises that I do throughout the week. I cannot do everything, everyday. LOL, I would pass out too. I at least run everyday. You should just keep increasing reps and adding exercises as your body adjust to everything. When you get into your hot mama bikinis and look super hot, you will thank me.

Quote:
LOL, you don't have to do it all. You shiould do what you can; pick and choose what fits you. LOL, I am only giving you a range of exercises that I do throughout the week. I cannot do everything, everyday. LOL, I would pass out too. I at least run everyday. You should just keep increasing reps and adding exercises as your body adjust to everything. When you get into your hot mama bikinis and look super hot, you will thank me.
Oh yes hot mama bikinis thats the look I am going for LOL....Yes I will spread it out but complete the list through out the week. I will make you proud lol
My Fiance already set the album for 5am for our morning run..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiney01 View Post
Good Morning ladies..I did it last night and this morning I pushed myself to reach 50 in each set...Has anyone else tried it?
Good morning ladies,
I've been doing this fun exercise for 4 days....and I can't walk up stairs now. I'm so amazed, but I can officially do all 50 repititions of all the positions. I'm so hopeful I could burst!

Okay, I have to admit that i'm not sore from doing them three days in a row? I did 50 reps of all three. I can now do 50 at once but I struggle to get there. I for sure feel it while I am doing them. I wonder if I am doing something wrong? Are your heels touching during the butterfly position or slightly a part?

Ok gals, as far as cheating products go, I am having good luck with the Bliss line... it "reduces appearance," not vanishes cellulite... But I had that fancy procedure done where they melt away cellulite, yeah it works but costs a fortune... and it doesn't get rid of everything unless you keep going.. which I cannot afford. But the esthatician said that I got great results and the Bliss products were helping! She went out and bought it for herself bc it is cheaper than the stuff you can buy at the spa.

Here is the link:

spa products, anti aging skin care, body treatments, gifts for her - bliss

It is also available at Sephora. I like the stimulator... it is a little rubber brush thing that I use to rub on my thighs in the shower. Massage is known to reduce cellulite so this is cheaper than getting regular massages. Then I use the Fatgirlslim. I also started using their under eye cream and LOVE it for reducing dark circles and puffiness.

Working out and drinking water helps the most!!! But cheating is good when you are wearing a bathing suit.