Sign in to follow this  
Tiffiney01

Cellulite

If you find out please let me know!!! I don't think anything gets rid of it completely. Just try and keep exercising and eat a healthy diet. I am 47 years old and not overweight but still have it!! Great part of being a woman!!! Good luck

Its driving me crazy! I'm not over weight either but I hear you dont have to be to get it. I go to Ballys ( not as much as I should) and I try to eat healthy. I will keep you posted if i find out anything.

Most creams or gels only work for 24 hours. I learned from a professional beauty queen that the old-school preperationH is fantastic...a little under the eye after a heavy night of drinking...or for thigh lumpiness right before a big night out.

Since you have time....Endermologie: A technician runs a vacuum-like suction tube over your skin and follows that with a heavy-duty massaging roller. The bands under the skin are stimulated and stretched temporarily, causing swelling and thickening, which plumps the skin so dimples appear smoother. It's a little expensive $120-200 (depending on where on your body), but it works miracles in lieu of plastic surgery.

I was getting cellulite seriously in the butt and thigh. I used to run track in high school and part of college. During practice my coaches had doing an exercise that targeted (strengthen) my calves, hamstrings, and thighs. I started doing the exercises again. Basically, I would get on the ball of my feet and go up & down. I do repetitions of 50 in three different positions (butterfly, pigeon toe, side by side) that target my inner thighs, front thighs, side thighs, and hamstrings. I managed to diminish cellulite in certain areas and totally eliminate it altogether in other areas.

I want to include that I work out twice a day for 15 minutes. I run one mile in the morning and also in the evening. I also increase my water intake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBinjour View Post
I was getting cellulite seriously in the butt and thigh. I used to run track in high school and part of college. During practice my coaches had doing an exercise that targeted (strengthen) my calves, hamstrings, and thighs. I started doing the exercises again. Basically, I would get on the ball of my feet and go up & down. I do repetitions of 50 in three different positions (butterfly, pigeon toe, side by side) that target my inner thighs, front thighs, side thighs, and hamstrings. I managed to diminish cellulite in certain areas and totally eliminate it altogether in other areas.
I want to include that I work out twice a day for 15 minutes. I run one mile in the morning and also in the evening. I also increase my water intake.
Reallyhuh.gif I'm going to start that tonight and I will keep you updated..now one question would the butterfly be the opposite of pigeon toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffiney01 View Post
Reallyhuh.gif I'm going to start that tonight and I will keep you updated..now one question would the butterfly be the opposite of pigeon toe?
Pigeon toe: toes touch
Butterfly: heels touch