• 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

aww thanks ladies!!!

#42 endlesslove

endlesslove
    • 362 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

great job! Would you be willing to share what you put on your Pres-RSVP cards? I'm trying to figure out how to word ours.

#43 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
      • 1,448 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

Wow, your invites are fantastic!

#44 BVIBride09

BVIBride09
        • 15 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:12 PM

You're STD's are amazing. I've been struggling with how much info should go with the STD vs. the formal invite. I think you found a good balance. I am curious though, how much or what are you sending in the invites?
          Thanks for all the great ideas!!

#45 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:03 AM

Hey MarieSam, I'm just seeing these for the first time. They are fabulous! I love the colors.
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#46 mspattemac

mspattemac
            • 168 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:20 AM

Are you using a normal inkjet printer? I think my printer might be a little old so I think I'm going to have to upgrade before I do my invites.

#47 BVIBride09

BVIBride09
              • 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:27 AM

Thank you for all the great ideas! They are awesome.

#48 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for all the compliments ladies ~ I truly hope my STD's can help some of you out
                  great job! Would you be willing to share what you put on your Pres-RSVP cards? I'm trying to figure out how to word ours.
                  Sure no problem, I know my pic is kinda blurry
                  You're STD's are amazing. I've been struggling with how much info should go with the STD vs. the formal invite. I think you found a good balance. I am curious though, how much or what are you sending in the invites?
                  Thanks for all the great ideas!!
                  Thank you ~ we are actually planning on sending out passport invites. It will be pretty much a booklet that will have "the important stuff". They will of course include the important stuff ~ date, time, location of our welcome dinner, wedding ceremony, reception. Wedding attire suggestions. Any info on activities, a short list of essentials to bring on the trip (beach stuff) and what kind of weather to expect. Also probably a list of interesting facts about the area. Def. a reminder that a passport is needed and website to get passport info. And of course our wedding website ~ always a good idea to have your guests check out your website to get all the important stuff!

*** I've saved some info and pics on great passport invites, if you wanna see em to get a visual of the info I will be including PM me!!!
                  Are you using a normal inkjet printer? I think my printer might be a little old so I think I'm going to have to upgrade before I do my invites.
                  To print the envelope and logo sticker on the envelope, I used a regular HP officejet. But to print the actual passes and pass holder we had to use a laser printer because the paper was just too thick or slick (the cardstock and metallic paper). There are some really affordable and quality laser printers if you're thinking of upgrading!

#49 D&ESept2009

D&ESept2009
                  • 317 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for posting the templates. These are awesome! I'm so going to do this!

#50 mimosa123

mimosa123
                    • 153 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

Awesome Job! Did you use a rotary Fiskars paper cutter?

Back to Wedding Invitations, Passport Invitations, Boarding Pass Invitations, STDs, photos & website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users