Sign in to follow this  
FutureBotter

Can't Wait - Iberostar Paraiso Maya - Riviera Maya Wedding

Hello Everyone!

This site is absolutely wonderful, from the small amount we've tapped into so far! My fiancee actually told me about it ... that's why I'm marrying him!

We're getting married July 31, 09 and we're thrilled! We just finished planning the trip and getting the date set, so now we're onto Save the Date cards and reception ideas for here at home! We found a beautiful Forest Preserve Pavilion with a stone fireplace and grill, loads of picnic tables, a large grass area, beautiful lake in the background, etc. It's quite nice for a picnic facility! It has nicer washrooms then some of the mall/store bathrooms we've been in! We're playing with decor for that so it's not too formal, but not too casual either! So, we're excited to be on this site to help us plan both aspects of our wedding! Thanks much for having us!

Christy & Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBotter View Post
Hello Everyone!
This site is absolutely wonderful, from the small amount we've tapped into so far! My fiancee actually told me about it ... that's why I'm marrying him!
We're getting married July 31, 09 and we're thrilled! We just finished planning the trip and getting the date set, so now we're onto Save the Date cards and reception ideas for here at home! We found a beautiful Forest Preserve Pavilion with a stone fireplace and grill, loads of picnic tables, a large grass area, beautiful lake in the background, etc. It's quite nice for a picnic facility! It has nicer washrooms then some of the mall/store bathrooms we've been in! We're playing with decor for that so it's not too formal, but not too casual either! So, we're excited to be on this site to help us plan both aspects of our wedding! Thanks much for having us!
Christy & Jason
welcome4.gif You will find a ton of ideas on here. I'm getting married at the Iberostar Lindo in a few weeks so if you need pictures or any info while I am there please let me know!