Photo

Any hockey fans?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:11 PM

Ugh Montreal was just horrible ... but then again, Boston played a stellar series against us!! I believe I'll be following Boston and Vancouver now ... Vancouver's goalie (can't spell his name so I won't even try!) is really, really, REALLY good.

And Jenn you're lucky there's been no bloodshed yet! Keep the piece between the Leafs man and the Sens man!! LOL

#22 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by niujess
      I love my Blackhawks, and they're actually good this year.. The past week I don't think I went to bed before midnight once :)

We love the Hawks too! Tough loss last night.... I hope they pull a series win!!!

#23 Jenn79

Jenn79
      • 625 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda

And Jenn you're lucky there's been no bloodshed yet! Keep the piece between the Leafs man and the Sens man!! LOL
        haha, don't I know it!

It's actually pretty tame...My husband even broke down and helped me pick out a Leafs jersey for my dad last Father's day...it hurt his soul to purchase it, but it was for a good cause.
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#24 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
          Ugh Montreal was just horrible ... but then again, Boston played a stellar series against us!! I believe I'll be following Boston and Vancouver now ... Vancouver's goalie (can't spell his name so I won't even try!) is really, really, REALLY good.
          Let me help you Miranda!! It's ROBERTO LUONGO!!! Dont' forget it ladies!!!! You'll be seeing plenty of it!!!!!

i missed Vans sweeping game the other night cause we were in the hospital and I didn't have that channel sooooo I was SO happy last night when I came home to see that we won! WOOT! We could definitely use the break

#25 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

oh and you hawks girls' I hope you pull through cause I really want the flames to SUCK IT! I mean that in the nicest way possible to any Calgary girls:)

#26 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
            • 1,418 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

I'm a die hard Canucks Fan!!! And they are doing insane good!!!! :) Oh.. and I HATE THE FLAMES!!! Go Canucks!! So glad they won their first round so fast, now they can rest til they win the next one hehe :)

#27 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:40 PM

Woohoo! Another die hard nucks fan!!!!! I'm so happy I'm not alone! We need the rest since it looks like Detroit is up next!

#28 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                • 512 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:44 PM

LOL our boys would be so proud that we're all so excited about hockey on here ...

And I promise to remember: Roberto Luongo, Roberto Luongo, Roberto Luongo!!!!!

:)

#29 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
                    LOL our boys would be so proud that we're all so excited about hockey on here ...

And I promise to remember: Roberto Luongo, Roberto Luongo, Roberto Luongo!!!!!

:)
                    LOL He was so beat up after that series that they had to put him on an IV Tuesday night after the last game to rehydrate!!! But I'm proud to say that yes, he is "really, really REALLY good!"

Joe never watched hockey until he met me, he's still trying to figure out the game. He really likes the playoffs though cause its such a fast paced game.

#30 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
                    • 272 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

Calgary Flames all the way! Although, they're not looking to HOT this go around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users