Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Product Review: Philosophy-the supernatural

This stuff is amazing! I bought this a few weeks ago and have been hooked on it. It's like Bare Minerals, but better. It gives you more coverage and a "glow", plus it has spf properties too just like bare minerals. You just have to dab a little and then spread it around your face w/ a bronzer brush. When I use it, I swear I get so many compliments on my skin.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Heather* View Post
Is this like a powder foundation? Sorry, I've never used foundation before so I'm not sure...
It's like bare minerals, but better coverage. It makes your skin have that glowy effect. I hardly ever wear make-up so I'm very particular about powder/foundation, etc...This stuff is coll b/c it gives you that polished look, but you can still see your own skin. I guess it's like powder foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case*a*licious View Post
Where do you get it? Sephora? or do you have to order it online?
I got it at sephora, but you can get it anywhere they sell philosophy stuff. Nordstrom, macy's...

I went into Sephora, and I couldn't find it! I wonder if I just have to order it online? The only Philosophy stuff that was there was all of the gels and soaps and lotions...