Sign in to follow this  
tvt

tvt's planning thread.... with pics!

Tara - you did a great job on everything!! Love your dress looks fab & the hair - OMG the flowers They will probably be the most beautiful bouquet all together!! I am so excited for you!! Congrats!

Tara everything looks amazing! You did a great job with all of your DIY projects. That blue really pops & I love it. Also love your dress, hair inspiration, and those flowers. I really can't wait to see pics of how it all comes together.

And yeah, the M&M's are too cute!

Tara everything looks fantastic!! I am blown away you did an amazing job!!!

BTW, I left a starfish bouquet jewel with Nicole for you!

Wow T!! Every thing is great. I love all the little details I didn't know about (probably because I suck at reading those threads)...for instance your wedding purse is GREAT, the brides maid gifts are so lovely, and my fave are the personalized M&M's.

YAY!!

Ok girl i'm at hope working on wedding projects and i see your planning thread, man am i behind. lol I love everything. The resort looks gorgeous in those pics your guests are gonna love it there. I love the necklace and earrings you ended up going with. Definately think they are more you than your original pair of earrings. And the wedding day purse is insanely cute. I'm so excited for you. I think i might cry because us Nov girls are so close and i'm so happy for us all.

Everything looks so amazing Tara! I love your vibrant colors. Your wedding is going to be so beautiful. Thsi just reminds me to post mine...