Sign in to follow this  
Jess

Signature Weddings for WC anyone?

Has anyone used Signature Weddings for a wedding planner?:

Signature Weddings : Los Cabos wedding consultation and design

Their designs look great and unique and I was wondering if they were pricey? (which I assume they are) Any other ideas? - I saw a really neat coordinator's site in Puerto Vallarta - Dazzling Details - but I haven't run across anything like that in Cabo.

Sorry, I'm not familiar, although the website looks nice. I'm working with Amy from Fiestas Los Cabos, and she's been great! She's a little pricier than other planners in Cabo, but we've already met with her twice to do tastings, do a site visit and meet the florist. And she really is conscientious of creating the wedding we want within our budget. Good luck with your search!

Fiestas Los Cabos

To answer your question Signature Weddings is Sarai Flores. I photograph weddings at Palmilla One and Only and that is where I first met Sarai where she was one of the best WC's. I continue to do weddings with her and Sarai is a class act with tons of local connections.

Sarai is currently my wedding planner and I have nothing but compliments about her!

Honestly, she's got tons of experience and makes me feel like everything is completely under control. You can count on her for classy professionalism, good taste and a really friendly personality.