• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

Has anyone used Signature Weddings for a wedding planner?:

Signature Weddings : Los Cabos wedding consultation and design

Their designs look great and unique and I was wondering if they were pricey? (which I assume they are) Any other ideas? - I saw a really neat coordinator's site in Puerto Vallarta - Dazzling Details - but I haven't run across anything like that in Cabo.

#2 MrsTorrence

MrsTorrence
    • 22 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Sorry, I'm not familiar, although the website looks nice. I'm working with Amy from Fiestas Los Cabos, and she's been great! She's a little pricier than other planners in Cabo, but we've already met with her twice to do tastings, do a site visit and meet the florist. And she really is conscientious of creating the wedding we want within our budget. Good luck with your search!

Fiestas Los Cabos

#3 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:27 PM

Fiestas Los Cabos Rock!

#4 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
        • 74 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

To answer your question Signature Weddings is Sarai Flores. I photograph weddings at Palmilla One and Only and that is where I first met Sarai where she was one of the best WC's. I continue to do weddings with her and Sarai is a class act with tons of local connections.

#5 nsmile78

nsmile78
          • 22 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

I am using Signature weddings for my wedding in March. So far I have not had any problems and she has responded to all of my questions.

#6 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
            • 427 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

I just emailed Signature Weddings last week to get more information and pricing but I haven't heard back as of yet. Once I do, I will post their services and pricing info.

#7 Wendy77

Wendy77
              • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

Sarai is currently my wedding planner and I have nothing but compliments about her!

Honestly, she's got tons of experience and makes me feel like everything is completely under control. You can count on her for classy professionalism, good taste and a really friendly personality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users