Photo

Tami's DIY Wedding Album

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:19 PM

Tami, I love the white - its very dramatic! It looks professional! Good work.

#42 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

That is so freaking beautiful! You did an amazing job, and those quotes... OMG... perfection!!!

#43 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jenn
        Love your album Tami! I think it looks fantastic and I love love love the quotes! I may actually have to steal some of them when I finally get around to putting mine together! Great job!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
        That is so freaking beautiful! You did an amazing job, and those quotes... OMG... perfection!!!

Thanks ladies!

I just googled things like "wedding quotes", "marriage quotes", "friendship quotes", "love quotes", etc ... and sifted through until I found ones that I felt fit with our DW, the pics and our relationship.

I also used lyrics from our first dance song, our Father-Daughter song and some that played in the processional.

#44 mswenna74@yahoo.com

mswenna74@yahoo.com
        • 94 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:12 PM

That is Lovely
          SeaofLove.Wedquarters.com

#45 weddingchick

weddingchick
          • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

wow that really came out great. i like the white cover too.

#46 Bermuda Bride to Be

Bermuda Bride to Be
            • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:13 PM

Tami- that is stunning!!! The photos and quotes are gorgeous!! You and hubby look so cute together!
              *Forever in Love*

#47 missybee99

missybee99
              • 163 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:33 PM

You have done an outstanding job!!
                You have some amazing quotes in there!
                And that pic of the guys on the beach with the parasols is priceless!

#48 jarauz

jarauz
                • 251 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:47 PM

Tami, I'm so jealous......it's beautiful... I wish I could be so creative as you....I absolutely love it......what program did you use

#49 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jarauz
                    Tami, I'm so jealous......it's beautiful... I wish I could be so creative as you....I absolutely love it......what program did you use
                    I used Personalised Photo Books and Canvas Prints from Digital Photos. It's pretty user-friendly, and allowed me to change things around and preview everything while working. It's a free download, but I can't speak to the quality of the books. I haven't ordered them yet, but am hoping they will be top-notch. Reviews of the company are positive, so we'll see.

#50 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

i think they are GREAT :) nicely done for your very first album :)

okay so to be brutal.. and its really not that brutal.. the very first page of the second post with the flowers that i dont care for. and its simply just the color doesnt quite match with the majority of the album and that page. perhaps try more of a sand color and not such a dark one. most of the other pages are all very soft colors almost pastels so i feel it is a bit too dark. also the soft beveled edge around the picture id want to make a little crisper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users