Grecian Dress from The Bachelor season 12

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Christy335

• 128 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I caught the final rose ceremony of Season 12 (Matt Grant) and fell in love with the dress the girl who lost (Chelsea Wanstrath) was wearing. I did a LOT of searching, but this was the best picture I could come up with:

Click the image to open in full size.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know anything about this dress? Or happen to have other pictures of it? Or even have thoughts on using this dress (or something like it) as a wedding dress?

#2 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

It's hard to say without seeing more of the dress-- it looks like a silk chiffon dress with a halter neck (maybe jeweled?) and a big cut up the front. Does that sound right to you?

#3 hanna

• 223 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

I tried to search too with no luck. If you really wanted to know you could message her on myspace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/357747576

Sounds like they wore their own wardrobe, so thats why there isn't really any info on it. It might be too flowy for a wedding dress though

#4 Christy335

• 128 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

Hanna -
          What a great idea! I just sent her a message. I hope she checks her myspace (because I never do).

IslamoradaBride- yep, you hit the nail on the head. That's a pretty accurate description!

I know it's not a traditional wedding type dress, but I've never been much of a fan of "traditional." I've never really LOVED dresses, but this one caught me by surprise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users