Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

OMG that's crazy!! but I agree with the other girls, I'm positive that everything will work out and that you will have an incredible wedding She's probably just trying to make you sweat, but don't let her. Just incase I agree that its a good idea, just to have a few people looking out for things that are out of the ordinary.

#32 Angel

Angel
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

Wow, homegirl obviously needs to get a life. I wouldn't worry about it because the more you worry the more stess you are going to have. Do what you need to do down there and inform your coordinator what could potentially happen. They should take care of everything. She seems like she is too wrapped up into what you do. Sweetie don't worry about. Shake the haters off and enjoy your day.

#33 lenka14

lenka14
    • 151 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:34 PM

OMG This is one of the craziest things I've ever heard!!!! Like others have mentioned, make sure the WC is aware and forget about this situation. WC and hotel security will take care of it if something goes wrong. You will have a gorgeous wedding! She is a miserable person and does not deserve you spending your time worrying about her whereabouts on your wedding day. Don't stess out about it, your wedding will turn out great!!!!!!

#34 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:41 PM

Now I wish I was going to be there - I'd sort the psycho bitch out lol

Seriously tho I agree with the girls tell the WC and security and get her lifted if she even thinks of trying anything. I know its easy for everyone to say but try and stay calm and put her out of your mind because she is trying to ruin your day and don't let her.

I'd be a right sneaky cow ring the hotel pretending to be her and cancel her room - but I can be really evil quite easily lol

#35 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hartyt509
          Now I wish I was going to be there - I'd sort the psycho bitch out lol

Seriously tho I agree with the girls tell the WC and security and get her lifted if she even thinks of trying anything. I know its easy for everyone to say but try and stay calm and put her out of your mind because she is trying to ruin your day and don't let her.

I'd be a right sneaky cow ring the hotel pretending to be her and cancel her room - but I can be really evil quite easily lol
          LOL Harty! I was totally waiting for your response to this thread. You are awesome!

#36 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kate.com
            LOL Harty! I was totally waiting for your response to this thread. You are awesome!
            Thanks lol I have no control i'd be waiting for her to punch the shit out of her when she arrived lmao

#37 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

So if she booked through a Travel agent, do you think I could still call the Dreams and cancell the room?

Ok Ok I am better than that.......... I think
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#38 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by STACEY
                So if she booked through a Travel agent, do you think I could still call the Dreams and cancell the room?

I think you seriously need to blow her off. Ignore her.

#39 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by STACEY

Dunno I'd give it a go I mean you know her details lol don't ask me tho I'm a proper twat lmao

#40 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
                  • 101 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Wow, I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone!

SECURITY! Become their friends, they will be the best friends you have -- drama or no drama -- security guards are so much fun!

How bad will she look if she shows up and gets "bounced" at the front door. That is way too much drama for you to be worrying about on your day. Put your wedding party on notice too; they will be the best defense for your happiness.

I wish you the best; and enjoy your day. You will make some great memories either way this turns out.
                    Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
                    April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users