• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

umm.... exactly. Stop worrying your pretty little head about someone that is such a loser. You are getting married. Period. What the hell is she going to do about that?!. You have the upper hand. AND you will win no matter what.

#12 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

Stacey, do not spend one minute letting this ruin your vacation or wedding. She is trying to make it all about her! Don't let her do that! This is YOUR time and it has nothing to do with her. She is the one that looks pathetic by coming after being uninvited. I know this may not be what you want to do and I didn't read your earlier thread about calling it off with her but could you try to smooth things over to at least keep her in check during your wedding week?

#13 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

I bet she's just doing it to scare you. No 31 year old woman would ACTUALLY do something to ruin your wedding day. And the other girls are right....you're going to marry your FI no matter what and that's all that matters! She looks like a huge loser in all of this, so the joke's on her.

#14 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
        • 1,206 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:28 PM

Stacey... what an FLIPPIN BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH she is!!! I would seriously let the hotel know that this woman may have issues with the wedding and that she is not to be allowed around the during the wedding and reception.

Oh and honey made sure you have the BEST time and throw it in her face... she wants to play the game... then give it back a million more times. See if you can make or put up things saying that it's your wedding day all over the place .. LOL... then where ever she goes she sees it!! LOL

#15 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:28 PM

I know this sounds stupid to "tell", but maybe you can tell your WC/management that there will be someone at the resort that is absolutley NOT allowed around the wedding party and that could possibly cause problems the day of, and to keep an eye out for her. You could get management to remove her from the area if she tries to cause any problems for you. Just a thought...

#16 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:29 PM

Stacey I am sorry, what a BITCH she is! I wish I could fly to Cancun and kick her @ss for you!! Don't let her get to you, its YOUR day!!!

#17 amy706

amy706
              • 506 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:31 PM

OMG WHAT A PSCYHO?!?!?!?
                who does that?!
                Amy706
                Washington, DC
                Dreams Tulum
                December 5, 2008
                Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#18 beachbride08

beachbride08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

WoW! Well, I must say first of all that you are probably better off not being this girl's friend anymore. She is obviously a very immature woman and is probably coming just to make you feel bad. I would hope she wouldn't do anything on your wedding day, but maybe you can give teh WC a heads up about the situation and maybe a picture of her in case she tries to attend the wedding. That really sucks, I'm so sorry!
                  Michelle

#19 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

Thank you for all of your support. i am glad that I found out today, and not bump into her there. I will just have to remember that there is more of us than there is of them, and I will put security on watch.
                    I am still on huge shock
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#20 Allaballa

Allaballa
                    • 113 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:48 PM

I feel very very sad for her. In your shoes I would just ignore her while I'm there. Chances are she would not try to do anything too stupid in front of all your guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users