• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

So a few months ago, my maid of honor and I had a huge fight, I asked her to not attend my wedding any longer. We havent spoken since then. At first I was really sad, but realized she wasnt the type of person that I wanted to be freinds with.
    Here is the post if you dont remember
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22080

WELL GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT, SHE IS GOING TO BE AT THE SAME RESORT AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!!! WHO DOES THAT? I AM BEYOND PISSED, AND SHE IS THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WOULD DO SOMETHING BAD AS A REVENGE, WELL OBVIOUSLY IF SHE IS GOING TO BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME.

I heard that she might be in Cancun at the same time, I emailed her and asked her about it, and she replied with "Its none of my fucking business what and when she does things"

Well now I have proof that she will be at the hotel, at the same time.

I just cant get over this....... What do I do?
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:02 PM

You have got to be kidding me!!!! Hmmm...I'm going to have to think on this. This is so rude I dont even know where to begin. You deffinetly have a right to be pissed.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#3 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

Holy crap! Who does that?? That sucks!!

#4 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG. I don't even know what to say. Do you really think she's going to do something horrible to try to ruin your wedding?! You need to get a bunch of girls on your side to be on look-out 24/7!!!

Stacey...this blows. Big time. What a bitch.

#5 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

WTF?!. Stacey, that sucks... but you cannot let it ruin your day. This is your time. Better clue in your girls to help block conflict!

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:08 PM

What a BIATCH! Instantly I'm saying break open a can of bridezilla whoop ass on her and put her in her place. Who the hell does something like that? How obvious is it that she's trying to cause drama? I mean really ~ how old is this chick? She's not much on doing things incognito is she?

Hmmmm...now being a logical and rational person, I'd say ignore her let her waste her money trying to cause problems. She's doing fine making herself look like a dumb ass. But the bride in me that believes that things should be perfect on your special day, says kick her ass ~

#7 niels408

niels408
              • 327 posts

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she'd even stoop to that level! And not matter what, its your freakin wedding day & she thinks she can do this! Especially when she initially said she couldn't afford it & now she's going..not for your wedding!
                Your the bigger & better person though & don't let her get in your head or ruin your day...great let her enjoy the resort & also NOT being at your wedding! Life's too short to let selfish people ruin your special day. It just shows you how much she realizes how ridiculous & selfish she was about how she acted in the beginning & most of us choose to ask for forgiveness & rekindle a friendship, others can't let their pride move aside, so they act like 4 yr olds.....hence your friend.
                I'm sorry your going through this..if I was at your wedding i'd be your "watchout" girl & football tackle her for you if she came near your wedding :) wish i could for you!

#8 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

I would be freaking out! What a total BITCH! Who the hell does that, especially to someone you were once best friends with!!! I would just try to steer clear of her, and keep on reminding yourself that it's your wedding day, and regardless of her, you are marrying the man of your dreams. Nothing else matters more than that. She's a miserable person. Don't let her get the best of you. You're way better than that!

#9 JoLo908

JoLo908
                  • 889 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:10 PM

Okay, this sucks... and this may sound crazy... tell the WC that you want security, or a security gard to be present at the ceremony or whatnot, and that this is occuring... maybe they can keep this crazy girl out... Plus, I am sure that your fam/friends know who she is and will keep her from being crazy... If she attempts ANYTHING she will be making an ass out of herself in front of all of these people!

#10 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:13 PM

I am absolutly floored, I dont even know what to say. I feel like I might have a panic attach right now. She is 31 years old..... who does this?
                      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users