those came out great! congrats

Thats great I have been trying to find that sticky paper bc I know it existed but I cant seem to find it anywhere. I ended up getting sticky name badge. I will check staples online bc they didnt have it in the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskaytee View Post
I was thinking it might be fun to use this punch with a decorative edge...?

Fiskars Circle Border Punch-Heart Of Hearts : Punches : Scrapbooking Tools : Scrapbooking | Joann.com

just a thought
Oooh I love that idea Kaytee ~ I think it would look awesome as a sticker!!! Great find, make sure to share the results with us rolleyes.gif

Oh and Kaytee, to add names to your logo, you can create a logo first through a program like powerpoint or publisher, and then easily implement your personal info. There are lots of great threads on here about how to do that!! And of course you can add your own unique clip art or if you're an artist even draw something in like my brother did!!
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb0902 View Post
Hey MarieSam!

I just wanted to let you know I added a link to this thread in my thread, because you were my main inspiration for my project... THANK YOU!!

Here is your shout out:
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t39572
Jo Ann - you are too sweet, thanks for the shout out rolleyes.gif I saw your seals, they are AWESOME!!!!! You did such a great job*