Sign in to follow this  
sstotz

weddingwire.com

is sooo great!!! I have been on it all day picking out my songs for all parts of my wedding celebration!! if you are having a hard time getting start on picking the right music for your wedding, I encourage you to go to that site! :)

I love this place too. I used it mostly for my guest lists because my MOH and BM's needed the info for showers and whatnot and you can break everything down easy with it. I made weddingwire just for them and they love it.

Wow! This is exactly what I was hoping was out there somewhere... This really narrows things down for those of us whose minds get boggled by too many choices! Plus there are a lot of suggestions of songs I never would have thought of. And I especially like that they suggested Sweet Child o'Mine by Guns and Roses for the Father/daughter dance! Tee hee. Somehow I just couldn't see my Dad and I dancing to that one! Although if we did, then at least I'd be laughing, not crying!!!

Wow! This is exactly what I was hoping was out there somewhere... This really narrows things down for those of us whose minds get boggled by too many choices! Plus there are a lot of suggestions of songs I never would have thought of. And I especially like that they suggested Sweet Child o'Mine by Guns and Roses for the Father/daughter dance! Tee hee. Somehow I just couldn't see my Dad and I dancing to that one! Although if we did, then at least I'd be laughing, not crying!!!