Photo

The Hospital Wedding

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 APRILOO

APRILOO
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:25 PM

I am back from San Antonio and everything went pretty well. The main complication was that the minister went to the wrong hospital. We ended up doing to ceremony about 30 minutes later than scheduled. Everything else went okay. I ended up getting my dress on while the minister was setting up and I basically walk straight in.

Dad did pretty well. He was really tired afterwards but was glad we got everything together.

The hospital did provide us with a cake and some punch which was really nice of them. The nurses from the ICU sent up a couple simple bouquets for us in the break room.

It was really nice of everyone.

Here is the link to the slideshow I put together with photobucket.

Slideshow of San Antonio Wedding - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#2 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

Congrats! I am so glad you were able to have your dad at your wedding. You look beautiful!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

Aww how sweet and special for your Dad. I got legally married in San Antonio. It has so much charm. I am glad your Dad got to be a part of your special day. I guess I don't know the back story but you are a great daughter.

#4 Mystic

Mystic
        • 254 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

I am so happy for you and your family! How wonderful that you were able to have a ceremony at the hospital with your parents present. As a nurse in cardiac surgery, I had such empathy for you when I first read your story and have kept you in my thoughts. It's such great news to hear that everything went well and that your parents were able to see how beautiful you looked in your wedding dress!

Congratulations on being legally married! I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and wish you all the best.

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

Congrats! You looked beautiful! I'm so happy that you were able to have your dad present at your wedding.

#6 FLgator

FLgator
            • 253 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:48 PM

Congratulations!...I am sure it meant the world to your father!

#7 SAM

SAM
              • 542 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

Congratulations! I am very happy for you, that your dad was able to be apart of your special day.

#8 RoryS

RoryS
                • 230 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

Congratulations! You both looks so happy! As great as your DW will be, this one will always hold a special place in your hearts because you were surrounded by so much love and you will never regret it.

#9 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

Congrats. I'm so glad you were able to share such a special day with your father.
                    Happily married since 2008

#10 Jenn

Jenn
                    • 1,557 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

Congrats Mrs.!! You looked beautiful and its wonderful that your dad was able to be part of the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users