Christa's Cabo Surf Review

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 Adamsgrrl

• 466 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Congradulations!! Wow you everything looked so beautiful.

#12 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:04 PM

Congratulations Christa!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!! Go enjoy cabo and your honeymoon!

#13 Janet

• VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:06 PM

Yay! Congratulations! I have been eagerly awaiting your review and I'm so happy that it went so well. I knew you would love the Cabo Surf and Bradley!!! I can't wait to see his pics. Have a fabulous honeymoon, you deserve it. Drink a few margis for me, I miss them!

#14 NHPT

• 3,848 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:09 PM

christa! your pics are beatiful and your review was great! cant wait till you get home to see more!!!! enjoy your honeymoon
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#15 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

Woohoo - Congrats Christa!!! That review is amazing. The pictures look great! I'm glad everything went so well. I'm curious to hear what you actually said for your vows lol!!
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#16 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

omg Christa I logged on here to look for something else and what a fun surprise to find your review and some pics! You look so unbelievably amazing and happy and beautiful and radiant and everything I pictured you would. I'm sorry about your little breakdown, it sounds like everything went perfectly despite your concerns. I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself at the reception. It looks like it was a blast!

Enjoy your honeymoon- you soooo deserve it. Can't wait til you get back so we can pick your brain some more...

#17 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 05:54 PM

Christa I am so happy that everything worked out so well! I am so excited to see your pics, I know they are going to be amazing. I can totally understand the anxiety attack I think you have been so organized that finally all the emotion came spilling out. But see everything worked out fine and it sounds like your guests had an amazing time. And your vendors sound great which is always good. Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

~Btw Janet you were right. She had the bestest wedding ever!

#18 MERRYME

• 324 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:11 PM

Everything looked so great! I'm so happy for you. Felicidades! Enjoy your honneymoon!
                  Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
                  22nd of December 2006

#19 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:15 PM

Christa I can't beleive I'm reading your review so soon!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad everything went perfect!!!!! Enjoy your honeymoon girl!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!

#20 annkaley

• 82 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:02 PM

Congrats Christa! I am so excited to hear how much you loved the Cabo Surf Hotel...So fun! I really can't wait to see your pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users