Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

Christa's Cabo Surf Review

Yay! Congratulations! I have been eagerly awaiting your review and I'm so happy that it went so well. I knew you would love the Cabo Surf and Bradley!!! I can't wait to see his pics. Have a fabulous honeymoon, you deserve it. Drink a few margis for me, I miss them!

christa! your pics are beatiful and your review was great! cant wait till you get home to see more!!!! enjoy your honeymoon

Woohoo - Congrats Christa!!! That review is amazing. The pictures look great! I'm glad everything went so well. I'm curious to hear what you actually said for your vows lol!!

omg Christa I logged on here to look for something else and what a fun surprise to find your review and some pics! You look so unbelievably amazing and happy and beautiful and radiant and everything I pictured you would. I'm sorry about your little breakdown, it sounds like everything went perfectly despite your concerns. I'm glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself at the reception. It looks like it was a blast!

Enjoy your honeymoon- you soooo deserve it. Can't wait til you get back so we can pick your brain some more...

Congratulations!!!!!!smile03.gif

Christa I am so happy that everything worked out so well! I am so excited to see your pics, I know they are going to be amazing. I can totally understand the anxiety attack I think you have been so organized that finally all the emotion came spilling out. But see everything worked out fine and it sounds like your guests had an amazing time. And your vendors sound great which is always good. Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

smile159.gif smile159.gif smile159.gif

~Btw Janet you were right. She had the bestest wedding ever!

-Glenda

Christa I can't beleive I'm reading your review so soon!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad everything went perfect!!!!! Enjoy your honeymoon girl!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!