• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amagee
    we are having our dinner at Mammee Bay which is free for up to 50 people. Then we also debated whether to have a reception dance, but finally decided to book the Seagrape. This is on the beach, and there is a bar there. We get a whole private section to ourselves, open bar and dancing we are paying $15.00 per person, because the bar is not normally on the beach at that time, and for tables and chairs to be set up. But definately do a search on the forum and you will find all kinds of helpful information. Any other questions let me know!!

Did the $15 cover the bar and the tables and chairs? So the bar is $10/person and chairs $5/person? Are they providing enough chairs for every guest?

#12 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msasfraz
      Bringing the ipod is a good idea. Chandalyn has a cd player that can play cds and has an ipod hookup at no charge. You just have to make sure someone can work the player b/c Chandalyn does not.
      Great pic you posted!

Did you use the ipod hook up? If so, where? Was the sound quality good? I am hoping to do the seagrape for after dinner and wanted to use my ipod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users