Final dress decision?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 pardisia

• 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:33 PM

I know some of you are wondering if I have made a decision about the dress yet. I have loved reading all your comments and despite the majority of you leaning towards #2 I realized that I was kind of disappointed at this and it made me see that I should probably choose #1 as it is really is the one I LOVE! I am hoping that once it comes in my size it will be just as flattering as #2. Besides it will be the insentive I need to stick with my running and exercise routine. Saying all this I haven't made the call yet to order it, so I researve the right to change my mind, but I have a feeling that you will see pictures posted of me wearing #1 on a beach in Cuba in April. I will keep you posted.

#52 bca33

• 336 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:15 AM

dress #2 is gorgeous on you!!!

#53 bca33

• 336 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

sorry hit a button wrong,wasnt done, #1 has beautiful detail on it and looks lovely on you!

#54 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

Congrats on picking your dress! You made a great decision. It will look gorgeous on you... plus confidence is the most beautiful feature, so if you chose the dress you love... you'll look 10 time better!
          Good Luck!

#55 zoeysmom1204

• 218 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:51 AM

i vote for the second!

#56 Tranch

• 81 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:09 AM

Both dresses are very nice but I really love the first ONE. I was the same as you only I was trying on flowing chiffon dresses and then change my mind..... I wanted something that was different than every other dress out there and ended up ordering a mermaid type but with horizontal layers. I really wish I would have found that dress before ordering mine. I love it! It looks very nice on you.

#57 ikupoo

• 171 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

I'll go against the grain and vote #1. Looks more expensive, and unique than the second

#58 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

Soooo what did u decide??!!

#59 GracieBebe

• 354 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

I totally vote for #1. The bottom of the dress is so unique and airy looking. And it going to look fab on you once you get it in the right size!
                    - Grace
                    Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
                    Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
                    Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
                    Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users