58 replies to this topic

#31 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:27 PM

I love the first one.

#32 katken

• 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:23 PM

They are both so pretty! Congrats on finding two great choices. I don't know which one I like better....

#33 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:13 PM

they are both beautiful but i have to disagree with most of the girls here and say i think #1 is WAY better. it's clearly a little tight in the picture so i think the fact that the fit isn't right is tripping people up, but it's gorgeous and really suits a wedding in cuba, IMO. i guess we'll need to see it in the proper size in order to make a more educated decision, LOL!

#1 #1 #1! your smile in that photo says "OMG i've just found 'the one'!"

#34 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

i have to say i prefer dress number one! but i do agree with others...they both look good on you!

#35 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:09 PM

#1 is your fav I can tell! Plus it will look fabulous once it is altered to fit you!

#36 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

Ok, I'm going to jump on the band wagon with everyone else. I love #1 but #2 looks wonderful on you.

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#37 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:06 PM

i vote for the second! it looks great on you!

#38 dursula

• 75 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

OHHHHHHHHH... number ONE looks amazing for you and it has such unique flair to it. Can't stop looking at it. Even without it fitting properly on you I can imagine you will wow the Cuban crowds!

#39 roxymexbride

• 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:20 AM

I definately love dress #1. It is beautiful, and would suit a beach wedding, in fact I wish my dress looked like #1. I think you looked great in both though!!!

#40 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

Dress 2 is extremely flattering AND beautiful...it reminds me of the runner-up that came in second to the one I chose, and I loved that one almost as much as the one went with.

Hope this helps! :)

P.S. May I ask you something personal? Are you short-waisted? The reason I ask this, is because I am too and I found it extremely difficult to find a dress that didn't cut me in half. While I feel that your first choice is lovely and very unique (especially in the back), I feel like it isn't lengthening your torso as much as the second one, you're so beautiful and I feel you deserve a dress as equally lovely as you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users