Sign in to follow this  
mushkilla

Cabo Locals - any word on Hurricane Norbert??

hey girls just wanted to let you know i asked my wc when i talked to her this afternoon what the deal was and she said it was expected to pass about 5 hours to the north and they only had the chance, about 30% she said, for rain and tropical storm winds... hopefully this doesnt effect some of yalls day.... sorry if this is a repeat

It is now 12:24 p.m. on Saturday, October 11th in Cabo and the center of the storm is hitting the coast about 130 miles north of here. At the moment here it is a little gusty and no rain. Looking at the sat image I suspect we will be back to our sunny sky's and possibly cooler weather by tomorrow. It's all good here.

Kelly,

Thanks for getting back to me and I hope you have a great time in Cabo! I think it's funny that you are Kelly C. I am Kelley C. for the next 2 weeks! Looks like the weather is looking great.

Thank you Coleen for your comforting words. I figure whatever happens, happens. We are just looking forward to a great time with our friends, family, and with eachother. We can't wait!!

Kelley

Yes!, we are very fortunate in Cabo, few hurricanes actually hit Cabo, they usually pass close to us, sparing Cabo which is the prayer of many of us who live here.

Anyhow, Norbert is totally gone. It is Sunday at noon and all is beautiful and sunny, plus its cooler, which helps much.

Tropical Storm Odile is only a Tropical Depresion, which is a degrade from a TS and is about 300 miles from here and dying....yes, dying fast!

marTin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushkilla View Post
Please post any updates here...my guests are worried!!