Photo

and yet another "what should I do to my hair?" poll (PICS ADDED)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#51 Erica053009

Erica053009
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

I like Jenny and Nicole No Katie

#52 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:37 AM

Ok, so it's done! I dn't have pics, but I'll try to get some this weekend, if not this weekend, DEF next weekend, cuz I have a wedding to go to.

I told her I wanted the last pic of Nicole Richie, but it ended up more like my original thoughts of Katie length with Nicole bangs. Overall, I am happy with it so far! I never had bangs, so it kinda obthers me with the hair touching my face, but that should get better, I am hoping.

Oh, and the reason no pics yet is cuz Matt is gone until Monday. I am sad and will miss him, but that means I have no one to take my pic! Maybe I can try to get Jill to take one...

#53 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:49 AM

Sounds adorable! I brought the same Nicole Ritchie picture with me to my last appointment but chickened out. Maybe after the wedding. How about a self portrait?

#54 Kathie

Kathie
        • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:57 AM

The Katie cut would be a dramatic change and if you can carry it off I say go with that. I love that cut!

Just realized you already cut it!

#55 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=carly;566962]Ok, so it's done! I dn't have pics, but I'll try to get some this weekend, if not this weekend, DEF next weekend, cuz I have a wedding to go to.[QUOTE]

WHAT!@#(#()$*)#!!! No picks

Glad you went and did something fairly drastic and that you like it.

But flag down a stranger and get a pic for the love of god! Or you'll be mauled by BDW'ers! LOL

#56 DLyteful

DLyteful
            • 879 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

I say self portrait!!! You know you cant tease us bdw girls like that, were pic hungry, LOL. I bet it looks super cute.

#57 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

Awwww man, I thought there would be a picture up by now.

#58 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:07 AM

i thought this was a thread about wedding hair....

anyway, i can't wait to see it! and i love the pic of you w/ the short red hair.

rachel, you're right about the ponytail thing. most otfthe time i don't even do my hair - from the shower straight to a ponytail. it's easiest. even when i go out, my hair winds up in a pony.
                  my hair is 1/2way down my back and i'm waiting another 1/2 inch to cut it b/c i'll donate. i don't want to donate till then b/c i won't be able to put it in a ponytail.

#59 Leia78

Leia78
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:52 PM

OMG Carly, you did it already! I'm so sorry...I've been so busy that I forget to get you a pic of my cousin's hair. I'm sure you look so cute! I wanna see...

#60 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:03 AM

I just read the whole thread. I feel very invested...I need some resolution in the form of a picture, woman!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users