Photo

and yet another "what should I do to my hair?" poll (PICS ADDED)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#41 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

So you think that's the winner for me, Danielle? I am kinda thinking so! And if I decide later, I could do the blunt Katie bangs, since I do love them.

#42 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

I definately would go with the Felicity. And like you just said you could always get the Katie bangs later
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#43 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:32 PM

Totally late but I think the Felicity cut is cute. Maybe after you have that for a few months, then you can go for bangs when you get bored again. I'm still REALLY debating bangs. I get my hair cut again on Friday. Maybe I will go light with them and then decide next time if I want thicker.

Oh and I wanted to point out that when you want to make your hair a little funkier, you can triple barrel it like the chick behind Felicity in the pic.
        Happily married since 2008

#44 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

I'm jumping on this thread late, but I like the Felicity cut. As someone that jumped on the thick bang band wagon over the summer I have to say don't do it! I liked them when they were first cut, and it gave me a little bit of a change since I have been growing my hair out for the wedding and was dying to chop it off. However, bangs suck! I have always had a longer side-swept bang, or to my chin since I usually keep my hair around chin length. I had to use wax to keep the bangs in place which then resulted in my forehead breaking out all the time. Plus, it was summer so by the end of the day they were just a greasy mess, and constantly in my eyes. Not cute at all. Luckily, my hair grows pretty fast and the bangs are now about cheek length and out of my eyes, but they are still thick. I have a hair appointment at the end of the month for trim and color before the wedding so I will have her thin them out with the razor. I wish I never would have cut them so I just had to comment on the bang issue.
          Michelle

#45 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:03 PM

I think Felicity's will look great on you! I had my hair short like that a few years ago, with the blended step in the back and I LOVED it ... but it got chilly in the cold weather since I was used to longer hair, lol.

Carly, I think that cut will look FANTASTIC on you!!!

#46 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

I'm sounding in pretty late, but I say why not get the Jenny Garth cut FIRST and then get the Katie cut later KWIM?

You can have the first cut for a few weeks and see how you like it and then go for the Katie after. You get 2 major changes in a short space of time

The shorter you cut at first, the less options you have. And this is coming from someone who had a pixie cut for years

#47 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:41 AM

CRAP! I can't make up my damn mind. I found another picture that I love of Nicole Richie.

I think I like this one the best! But I want to be a bit shorter. What do you think??

Sorry if I am driving you all crazy.
                Click the image to open in full size.

#48 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:21 AM

I LOVE that pic of Nicole Richie! I try to do that with my hair every day but it just isn't thick enough. Damn DNA.

Do that one! Those bangs are long enough that if you hate them, you just sweep them to side or even pin them over. Do it!

#49 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

I love that pic of Nicole Richie. DO IT!!! And keep the length for now. You can always cut more off a week later, but you can't put length back on!

#50 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

Carly....did you get it done... Where are the pics!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users