Photo

and yet another "what should I do to my hair?" poll (PICS ADDED)

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carly
    I should also say that my hair is fine and has a bit of wave to it. So usually I am 100% against razoring my hair, it just makes it wispy.
    I would go more for the nicole with not so much in your face though. I got bangs last year like katie's after not having them since high school and while I liked them it was too much up keep for me. my hair is slightly wavy as well and would fix the bangs in the morning and by a couple hours later they would start to wave. plus i always had to do heavier eye makeup and i dont like to do much in the morning before work.

#32 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

hmm ya know car, it depends on HOW much of a change you want. if u do nicoles it isnt much of a change. it would be almost same length right? lil more layers maybe, you will get longer side bangs, right? if u get katie's cut, you will be going shorter all around, and thicker or whatever, type bangs right? so what were you thinking you wanted? a drastic change or just a change?

both will look cute. maybe do nicoles first and see what you think, and go from there.

#33 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

carly, i like the nicole cut, but a couple inches shorter. i like you with chin length hair :)

#34 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

I know right! I don't remember exactly when this pic was taken, but I know the last time I had short red hair was about 6 years ago. Oh to be young and skinny again.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacqueline
        HOLYYYYY crap, that is an old picture. look how young tracy looks.
        Ok, so I want a drastic change. Perhaps I will do the Katie and tell them to lighten up the bangs. So confused! I just wanna look (and feel) purrrrty!

#35 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

You will never know if you like it or not if you dont try it. You have been talking about this for a long time now so...SNIP SNIP! You might love it or you might hate it, sooo just be prepared for an adjustment either way. Its def a change so...

Ok for example. I always had long dark, hair. I never pictured me cutting it. I talked about it for 2 years before I actually cut it off...and I liked it. Most if not all people say they like my hair better SHORTER, so you just never know how you will like it until you try it. Ya heard?

#36 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

I like both of their cuts.
            Maybe you should just get the Katie cut and get the Nicole bangs.

#37 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Angel
              I like both of their cuts.
              Maybe you should just get the Katie cut and get the Nicole bangs.
              ah thats an idea. do the short with a slightly longer side bang before you do the FULL chop. baby steps!

#38 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:38 PM

I think that IS what I will do. I will be calling shortly to see if I can get an appt.

#39 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:42 PM

So excited!!! I have an appt for tomorrow at 6:30, yippppy!

So I found this pic of Felicity Huffman that kinda might be the combo of the two haircuts that I like...
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#40 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

I like Felicity's hair. i like the length (like Katies) and I really like the bang
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users