Bridesmaid Jewellry

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 julesDW2009

• 13 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:46 PM

Hi there,
    I am wondering if anyone has some ideas for BM jewellry for a beach wedding? My bridesmaid dresses are chocolate brown. My colours are tiffany blue and choc brown. I am wondering if anyone has ideas that might go with those colours and the beach theme? Id like to give my girls the jewellry as their gifts. I was thinking necklaces with starfish?
    what do you all think? Or can you post pics of what you chose?
    Thanks for your help ahead of time!

#2 natashakc

• 77 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

I also was thinking about a starfish pendant for my girls. I would love any of the other brides input on where they got theirs??
      Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#3 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

I too wanted to give starfish sets, but my MOH already had one given to her. So I am on the search for something else.

#4 Krista_H

• 428 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:09 PM

I was thinking of a necklace with a flip flop charm (to casual?). I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be looking for a starfish instead.

#5 ~Jessica~

• Banned
          • 3,479 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

I got my girls a starfish charm necklace from Kohls which are super cute. But try Etsy, the people on there have great options and will also customize jewelry for you.

#6 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

they have cute starfish necklaces on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more for good pricing!

#7 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

i got starfish necklaces for my BMs on the kohl's website.. they are just plain silver. just checked their website and the only ones they have now have little diamonds in them too, but there are tons of places online where you can find the silver ones.

if you are looking for a certain color combination, check out etsy. here is the link to the place where i got my earrings.. my mom got a tan starfish pendant necklace from there and it's excellent quality.

lulidesigns on Etsy - Handmade bead, charm and metal jewelry

#8 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
                • 291 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

I love the idea of starfish necklaces - but if you want something a little different you could also look into a venetian glass pendant... They do them in so many wonderful colurs and shapes these days and they look really spectacular on...

Little searching (please note that I have never used this vendor or know anything about them - i just found them on google) stylish venetian glass pendant 44 cts rn 1242
                  That one even uses the blue and chocolate...

anyway, just an idea for something a little different :)

#9 cruisebride0410

• 178 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

I like the starfish or flip flop idea ... especially for the beach. Thanks for sharing the links!

#10 DGG

• 275 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

I got my girls starfish pendant necklace and they all loved them.. I got it from Sterling Silver Jewelry, Silver Jewelry, Cubic Zirconia CZ Jewelry
                      They also have palm tree pendants (and a lot of other stuff) - its mostly sterling silver and what I've gotten is good quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users