Abby's - very long and detailed Azul Sensatori Site Review

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Soon2beTWells

• Banned
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:27 PM

Thanks for posting all of this and keeping us up to date on everything.

#32 Tracy_S

• 268 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

Abby, I would like to thank you for uploading those pics of the resort! Turns out our weddings may be very close to one another at the same resort! I can now show these pics to my fiance who really wanted to see actual pictures of the resort other than just the digital renderings!! So I thank you so much for that! Our wedding date is set for Nov 7th 2009... seems like a day after yours!!! So cool!

#33 mexicanbridewithquestions

• 149 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:42 PM

Tracy_S I am so excited for our weddings to be so close. We will definitely have to meet up

#34 winwinbride

• 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

Thank you very very much for the details of Azul Sensatori. My fiance and I also went for the site visit on Oct 4th (i think it's a day after you) but unfortunately it was raining that day eventhough it cleared up a bit in the afternoon, so we didn't get to take as many nice pics as you.

Congratuations on confirming your wedding date. I also met up with Caroline and she's very nice. I haven't yet confirm my ceremony location yet, but the perimeter of the Zocalo Restaurant is definitely very nice with an ocean view, and I'm planning to hold my cocktail reception there.

My wedding is schedule Jan 10th, 2009. Hope Azul Sensatori will be fully operational by then.

#35 JHarwood2Be

• 687 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:37 PM

That's a good idea to have your cocktail party at Zocalo. I don't know why I was thinking to stay on the beach. But I bet the guests would like the option to not be in the sun (partially) for awhile.
            Photography by Tamm's Photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users