Photo

Msasfraz: Riu Review 9/27/08

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 mpajkos

mpajkos
  • 359 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

Congrats on becoming a Mrs!! Your pictures were beautiful. Its nice to hear that even though there were some mishaps as soon as you saw your husband to be at the alter they were all forgotten.

#32 msasfraz

msasfraz
    • 392 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mswenna74@yahoo.com
      Congrats, I would love some more info, my wedding is 9/9/09, how much did you spend in total what package did you go with how was the music, and if you could change anything what would it be and Congrats again

Total pkg cost= $320 for Taiflora; $265 for minister fees; $45 for aisle runner rental. Our photographer was a little under $3k and we brought our own music.. Wedding songs pre-recorded on cds and ipod list.

If I could change anything i would invest in a good videographer to video the entire day... I wouldn't use the resort videographer...A couple of moments were missed from pics so i would like the video to relive the day...

#33 Neema29

Neema29
      • 116 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Congrats...lady! Welcome back! You looked sooo beautiful.....loved the pics and TTD pics had it goin' on....go girl! :-)

#34 msasfraz

msasfraz
        • 392 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Neema29
          Congrats...lady! Welcome back! You looked sooo beautiful.....loved the pics and TTD pics had it goin' on....go girl! :-)
          Thanks girlie.... i got super inspired looking at your pics a few days before my big day...

Thanks to everyone for the love. Let me know if you guys have additional questions.

#35 rdhbride

rdhbride
          • 313 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:51 PM

thanks for the review , amazing pics:)

#36 barrow

barrow
            • 121 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:20 PM

your pics are amazing, who did them? I am looking for a photographer. You guys look so happy. Congrats
              life is too short, live in the moments.

#37 msasfraz

msasfraz
              • 392 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:45 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by barrow
                your pics are amazing, who did them? I am looking for a photographer. You guys look so happy. Congrats
                We used Frank Panaro out of Miami. He was awesome! Check out his website Miami Wedding Photographers – Frank Panaro Photography and Video. If you send him an email he will respond asap and he's very reasonable. let him know Chiquita referred you.

We were very happy and blessed ... i guess it shows in the pics..

#38 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:12 PM

Congratulations! Your pictures are gorgeous and it looks like you had a dream wedding day! :)
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#39 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                  • 319 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:47 AM

Ur pictures are beautiful brought tears to my eyes.....I hope my day go as well as urs did ..of course there will always a few mishaps....Congrads!!!!

Did u have to pay airfare or for a room for ur photograher?

#40 msasfraz

msasfraz
                    • 392 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09
                      Ur pictures are beautiful brought tears to my eyes.....I hope my day go as well as urs did ..of course there will always a few mishaps....Congrads!!!!

Did u have to pay airfare or for a room for ur photograher?
                      Thanks for the compliments... i still can't stop looking at my pics... travel costs were included in the photography package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users