Photo

a lil' flower for my hair

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:38 AM

Ann I was thinking about the flower idea, and once you decide on a bouquet, use a flower from that and put it in your hair. I think that's what I'm going to do. I think with how expensive our flowers are, we might as well get our moneys worth..

#32 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:27 AM

... for TammM!

#33 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:28 AM

Thanks Ann

#34 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
        • 153 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:43 AM

I like the first one too! I think they are a nice size for your hair that will look pretty without overpowering your face.
          Happily Married 1/25/08
          Dreams Resort, Cancun

#35 KARLA

KARLA
          • 373 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:48 PM

I almost missed this post!

Ann, you're right, that's where I bought my hair flowers. I got #3, the gardenia, but I got the "set" that comes with 2 flowers.

These flowers are of really high quality. Everybody thought they were real. I highly recommend going the fake flower route. It's a lot simpler and you don't have to worry about wilting/dying.

I found the website originally because a girl on theknot had the 3 orchids. Once I was doing all my stuff, I decided on the gardenia set. Let me go see if I can find the picture of the 3 orchids and post.

#36 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:51 PM

Wow, I actually still had the pic of the girl's hair with the #1 orchids.

Click the image to open in full size.

By the way, I got the single gardenia the first time I ordered from this website and it was very small. I have a really small head, so take that into consideration.

Are you still coming to Raleigh often? If so, I would be more than happy to meet up with you and show you my flowers so you can try them.

#37 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:01 PM

I like #2!!

#38 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KARLA
                  Wow, I actually still had the pic of the girl's hair with the #1 orchids.

Click the image to open in full size.

By the way, I got the single gardenia the first time I ordered from this website and it was very small. I have a really small head, so take that into consideration.

Are you still coming to Raleigh often? If so, I would be more than happy to meet up with you and show you my flowers so you can try them.
                  i'm not coming to raleigh anymore really. i am still on the same project, but have been going to the corportate office in Boston more often. paul is still going to raleigh though - maube he could check them out! lol

i actually ordered #1 - but i don't have them yet! i needed to feel like i could check something off my list - i hope they work!

#39 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:47 PM

I completely missed this thread! I feel like I'm so out of the loop lately!

Ann I really wanted to order the #2 flower, but it was a little pricey for me. Although, if I'd knew how much I would end up spending on shoes I probably could have afforded these stupid flowers! Oh well, live and learn.

Anyway, I love #1 too. Can't wait to see what you do with them~! I'm sure you've already answered this question, but are you having a veil? I can't remember.

#40 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:00 PM

i am wearing a veil, probably just over the flowers somehow. then i will take off the veil and just have the flowers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users