Photo

Will you be my bridesmaid? ideas?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Jocelin Reyes

Jocelin Reyes
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

I am making mines atm. I used some ideas from everybody here in the blogs. I will make cards with dolls attached to them, but I am also going to include some "jewellery"  i.e. earrings, necklace and bracelet. I am about to finish, and I will post the pictures and the tutorial. All I need to do now is to put everything together. Thank you for sharing

#22 mormac01

mormac01
    • 152 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

Love these ideas!

#23 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
      • 161 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

So freakin cute. I will be asking my girls in a few weeks and I cant wait. I will post pics as soon as I can.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#24 lorcas

lorcas
      • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

Since my bridesmaids are pretty spread out (Chicago, Hoboken, Orlando) I designed custom cards to ask them. I'll post a pic soon. For my maid of honor (and sister) I put together a box that included: a monogram bracelet, a really nice scarf, a gorgeous butterfly mug, a frame with a picture of the two of us when we were younger, candy, and finally a poem asking her to be my maid of honor :)

#25 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
        • 161 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Since my bridesmaids are pretty spread out (Chicago, Hoboken, Orlando) I designed custom cards to ask them. I'll post a pic soon. For my maid of honor (and sister) I put together a box that included: a monogram bracelet, a really nice scarf, a gorgeous butterfly mug, a frame with a picture of the two of us when we were younger, candy, and finally a poem asking her to be my maid of honor :)

That is so nice of you. Sounds like fun.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#26 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

That is a great idea especially love the personal touch of the box for your sister

#27 MrsK

MrsK
          • 44 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret
          • LocationRed Deer, Alberta

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

Great ideas! My bridesmaids don't live nearby so I like the idea of sending a card, and maybe a little trinket of some sort.

#28 Xarocas

Xarocas
          • 157 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

I love those cute cards with their names on it!! I went for a really simple approach, I wrote a letter to each bridesmaid telling them how important they are in my life and asking them to be my bridesmaids. I posted the letter on our theme envelopes and included a polaroid type photo of me with each girl. They just received the letters and loved them! I thing a few tears were shed! hehe

#29 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
            • 156 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

I am SOOOO loving all of these COOL ideas!!!

You guys and gals ROCK!!!

#30 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
              • 156 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by butterflyaniam 

I just sent the "Will you be my Bridesmaid" cards to my girls:) I decided to go with the simple design - found cartoon versions of the girls (it took me around 10 hours to find the pictures of girls that look just like them) and "put" the dresses on them that I want them to wear on the BIG day. Here are some pictures:

Click the image to open in full size.

And below girls (2 of 3) with the cars :)))

This NEAT!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users