Unique Ideas for a Jack & Jill / Buck & Doe?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

So many great ideas here! 

#12 missmeliss

• 172 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

great posting

November 26th 2011 - Gran Bahai Principe Jamacia
    Booked: 31 Adults + 5 children + Bride and Groom!!!

#13 Penny Puzzler

Penny Puzzler
    • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hi there, I came across this and thought it might be an idea for you. I did an order for a wedding with the kissing couples, 100 sets for a wedding with 200 guests... everyone gets half and has to find the other half! They said it was a blast.

Check it out https://www.etsy.com...-coin-key-chain

#14 Penny Puzzler

Penny Puzzler
      • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

all the guests get half and have to find the other half that matches, only one match to each!

#15 Nancy Petrunia

Nancy Petrunia
        • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Have you ever seen a scavenger hunt?   Its so much fun.  You do it like musical chairs taking one chair away while they ppl are out scavenging from your guests.  You put out like 10 chairs and pick 10 ppl from your guests to participate.  You announce for them to go retrieve a set of keys from the guests and while they are doing that you pull 1 chair so one person gets bumped out.  Work your way down to 1 person and he/she is the winner.  You just have to make a list of things you think ppl will have with them..

Suggestion for last thing to retrieve is:  Find someone whose birthday is in March, bring him/her back and sit on their lap. Winner !!!!!

breathe mints

hair tie from womans hair

a pair of socks is always funny too

lip balm

cell phone of a certain color

another good one when you get down to just a few ppl is toilet paper......they will be looking around wondering where the heck can we get tp and you announce "the bathroom"  this will send them flying and running back just as fast........omg..........hilarious

Hope this helps a little........believe me its fun..........wait until a little later into the shower to play this.................good luck

#16 Michelle4

• 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

I have a friend that is getting married and we are going to do a jack and jill / buck and doe but was wondering since i have never done this before who pays for it??? does it come out of the money you raise or the wedding party pays for it????

#17 blondi1029

• 152 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

A lot of great ideas.. Thanks for sharing :) 

#18 becassidy

• 151 posts
                • LocationNew York

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

We live in the fingerlakes region, so we're doing a bus winery/brewery tour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users