Photo

How many of you have/had a weddingmoon baby?

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:31 AM

Congrats Kerrij!!!

#42 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
    • 418 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:29 PM

congratulations Kerrij! thats fab!!

Me and FI would love a weddingmoon baby but have discussed it and decided we will stop the pill as soon as we're home as i'm a little concerned that otherwise i'll be drinking during the wedding/honeymoon x

#43 jodieP

jodieP
      • 278 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Congrats Kerry!! That is fabulous!!

Jodie.xx
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#44 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
        • 546 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kelly C
          I do have one daughter alredy from my first marriage she is nine. And I got prego first time. But now that I'm older it could be harder. He doesn't have any kids. So we are going to have one. But the window of oportunity is closing in.
          Ha. This is me as well. I have two from my first marriage and we want to have one if not two more. He and I say that the night of the wedding it's on!!! We definitely wanted to wait till it was official though. I was pregnant at my first wedding, so I also wanted to be able to enjoy some coctails too!!!

#45 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
          • 572 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

I thought it was kind of cliche to get pregnant on the honeymoon. . .
            I will be up in age by the time we get married (32) as far as having kids are concerned, so I'm sure we will try on the honeymoon . .. .the FI has been ready since our three year mark and this year makes 6!
            I forgot who posted about drinking on the honeymoon, but that's me all the way, and I don't want to be preggers downing shots of tequila!
            SO we will try on the honeymoon and my family is pretty fertile and twins run on both sides of the family so hopefully we will kill two birds with one stone!
            "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#46 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
            • 734 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

KerriJ that is sooo exciting!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I'm just as lucky!!!!!
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
              http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#47 kerrij

kerrij
              • 300 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Any more preggers out there?? I swear I'm rubbing my fertility on to this website for all you brides! So I'm about 13 weeks in baby language ( I still don't get why they tack on a couple weeks!) so i've announced it to the world now! so nice being able to tell everyone and not keep my virgin drinks a secret. lol And even more fun news, is one of my bffs found out she was preggers one week after me! yay! i hope you all can have a friend preg at the same time, it's so great to be able to talk to someone about the things you go through when you're preg!

Good luck girls on your attempts to get pregnant! :)

#48 purpleshells

purpleshells
                • 338 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

congats!!!!

#49 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                  • 553 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

Update!!!!! Sooo...A few pages back I said we wanted to try down south...we tried!!! and..............I'm pregnant!! lol

I think it worked out to be right after we got home though!!! hahah

So like kerrij said in baby language I'm 8 weeks(tomorrow) pregnant!! woot!!
                    But its still a big secret to our world just because its to early, We don't want to jinx ourselves!! Hoping everything works out well!!

How are you feeling kerrij

#50 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                    • 418 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

Ahhhhh!!!! congratulations!!!!!!! how exciting!! xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users