Jump to content

Photo

How many of you have/had a weddingmoon baby?


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
  • Jr. Member
  • 344 posts

    Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

    We are going to wait. I am not ready to go from wedding planning to baby planning. But who knows! Definitely after a year of marriage.

    #22 kerrij

    kerrij
    • Jr. Member
    • 300 posts

      Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:22 PM

      We are going to start trying right after the wedding! we have the whole week after as well too! went off the pill 3 months ago so hopefully by body will say.....GO!!

      #23 carolina24

      carolina24
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,573 posts

        Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kerrij
        We are going to start trying right after the wedding! we have the whole week after as well too! went off the pill 3 months ago so hopefully by body will say.....GO!!
        that's what we're hoping. i went off the pill awhile ago, but we've been careful. went to the gyn last week to get a pre-baby check up so hopefully we come back with a little souvenir

        #24 march132010

        march132010
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,057 posts

          Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:51 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by carolina24
          that's what we're hoping. i went off the pill awhile ago, but we've been careful. went to the gyn last week to get a pre-baby check up so hopefully we come back with a little souvenir
          Cute little souvenir.......

          #25 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

          MilitaryMrs.s-to be
          • Member
          • 553 posts

            Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

            Great thread!! Makes me excited:) FI wanted to start trying months ago, but I wanted to fit into my dress, so were going to try while were there, however, my last 3 visits to the DR, I've been god awful tried once it comes bedtime!!! hahaha

            #26 carolina24

            carolina24
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,573 posts

              Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:58 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be
              Great thread!! Makes me excited:) FI wanted to start trying months ago, but I wanted to fit into my dress, so were going to try while were there, however, my last 3 visits to the DR, I've been god awful tried once it comes bedtime!!! hahaha
              us too!! the sun and drinking make you so tired!! maybe we need some afternoon room time :)

              #27 Jenamie

              Jenamie
              • Jr. Member
              • 392 posts

                Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MilitaryMrs.s-to be
                Great thread!! Makes me excited:) FI wanted to start trying months ago, but I wanted to fit into my dress, so were going to try while were there, however, my last 3 visits to the DR, I've been god awful tried once it comes bedtime!!! hahaha
                Hahaha we had a Disneymoon and by the time we got back to the room we would crash out... So we had to make morning bedroom time, but let me tell you, you feel WAY closer to your love one when you both know how your days stared out!

                But no babymoon for us, We where long distance for two years I want some quality me and him time before we bring in number 3

                But I just turned 27 and the clock is ticking in my head and making it to the two year mark as I wanted is getting harder and harder

                So new plan is to start trying on my best friends wedding... they are going for a babymoon so I would love having a kid with my best friend!

                March 2011 ... I hope I can do it hahaha !

                #28 kerrij

                kerrij
                • Jr. Member
                • 300 posts

                  Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jenamie

                  But I just turned 27 and the clock is ticking in my head and making it to the two year mark as I wanted is getting harder and harder

                  So new plan is to start trying on my best friends wedding... they are going for a babymoon so I would love having a kid with my best friend!

                  March 2011 ... I hope I can do it hahaha !
                  Your clock isn't ticking at 27! heheh I'm 32, I'm the one who should be saying that...but i'm not worried yet. My cousin is a Nurse and she said the norm these days is to be in your early 30s...girls with babies in their early-mid 20s is so much less common!
                  We have lots of time!!

                  But I must say....beach vacation "lovin" is the best kind there is! I know the sun won't get us down... when we get home, that's a different story, less "lovin" when we have to get up early for work everyday! hehehe

                  #29 Jenamie

                  Jenamie
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 392 posts

                    Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kerrij
                    Your clock isn't ticking at 27! heheh I'm 32, I'm the one who should be saying that...but i'm not worried yet. My cousin is a Nurse and she said the norm these days is to be in your early 30s...girls with babies in their early-mid 20s is so much less common!
                    We have lots of time!!
                    Haha I'm not saying that I'm to old to have baby's hahaha

                    I'm just saying that its a ticking clock anywho :P


                    My mom is a labor nurse but in a small town and her average age is 15-21...

                    But yeah I'm trying to wait :)

                    #30 kerrij

                    kerrij
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 300 posts

                      Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carolina24
                      that's what we're hoping. i went off the pill awhile ago, but we've been careful. went to the gyn last week to get a pre-baby check up so hopefully we come back with a little souvenir


                      My mom is a labor nurse but in a small town and her average age is 15-21...

                      But yeah I'm trying to wait :)
                      15-21!! oooh my dear!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users