My OOT bags came in.....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by OCMDbride
    Those bags are great and are a great price. I wanted to do the beach towel favor thing as well but price seems to be a dilemma. I am thinking about going with these instead.
    Luau Party Supplies STRAW BEACH MAT [ Each ]
    I haven’t decided yet. If I do go with these I will rap a ribbon to match my colors with a tag! But it is my goal to find towels cheap enough! If I find them I will let you know. By the way go Eagles!

I will check out those mats...I may have to go with that option because more & more people claim to be coming and My budget is getting tighter & Tighter! :-) But it's all worth it though! I'm definitely NOT complaining!!
    The Cheapest Towels I found were here: Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of plain and custom embroidery towel

They are a good price, but right now, it's still out of my budget..Unfortunately.
    But thanks for the Mat Idea!!
    And Go Eagles AND Phils!!!
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#22 mpajkos

• 359 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

Great find! You can't beat the price... thanks for sharing, I'm going to have to get online to OT as soon as I'm done here.

#23 InspiredBride

• 78 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

I just ordered the same bags, along with some matching coin purses for people to use as roomcard/key holders. Thanks for posting your review!

#24 BeachBrideBeth08

• 28 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

Thanks for posting this! I was looking at these bags but I wasn't sure how they'd look or what the quality would be. I'm glad to hear they are nice!

#25 mrsd09

• 50 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

Thanks for posting!!! I have been thinking about ordering these!

#26 candiekiss

• 98 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:54 AM

I've been waiting to see how many people book for our wedding b/c those are the exact bags I'm going to order. I love them and it makes it even better now knowing that they are big enough.

#27 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:50 AM

The bags are really cute, I am between those, the solid color ones, and some that are the reuseable shopping bag style from ad ifferent company. Just want to let those who bought the small playing cards know that I had a deck of small hello kitty cards when I was little and loved them, I used them until they were falling apart so maybe your flip flop cards won't be wasted

#28 Celina

• Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

Very cute!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#29 BeachBride6-6-09

• 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:03 AM

Those bags are great looking!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users