Photo

Tanning (fake - spray on) in PV??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Duchess

Duchess
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

A lot of ladies wont like this idea, but I find it okay for special occasions. What I do is fake tan in a bed a couple of times, with a mystic tan on one of the tanning days. It gets me up there in color without being all fake orange etc. While I know tanning isnt good for you, I also tend to burn in the sun without a base tan, even with sunscreen. You know, anywhere you miss, or after it starts wearing off etc. I did this before a cruise and was able to be in the sun without really burning. Plus you know we will all get some color in PV, and I would think a fake tan or two wouldnt be any worse. But thats just my humble opinion. I know a lot of ladies dont like fake tans.

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:23 PM

Jamie, I agree with you. While controversial (fake baking), I think going to a tanning bed a couple of times before leaving can be a quick way to start on a base tan. One word of caution: don't over-do it the 1st time you go! It was suggested to me (also super pale) not to go for more than like 10-12 min the 1st time to avoid frying yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users