Any TTCer's out there?

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#71 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

I am on my first month of Clomid, and just started my 2WW ... so we will see if it takes or not. I sure hope so!

I haven't checked in on this thread in a while so I have a lot of catching up to do!

#72 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by foxytv
      I am on my first month of Clomid, and just started my 2WW ... so we will see if it takes or not. I sure hope so!

I haven't checked in on this thread in a while so I have a lot of catching up to do!
      Good luck!!!

#73 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

Hi ladies! We aren't TTC yet but I am becoming more open to the idea, instead of screaming and running in the opposite direction.

I just wanted to see what was up and wish you all luck for BFP's!

#74 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ErinB
          Hi ladies! We aren't TTC yet but I am becoming more open to the idea, instead of screaming and running in the opposite direction.

I just wanted to see what was up and wish you all luck for BFP's!
          Ohhhh Erin I can't wait until you join us in TTC land!

#75 Bisha

Bisha
          • 265 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

Hello ladies! As you can tell from my siggy, I'm no longer part of this club but, my best friend is. Her and hubby have been TTCing for almost a year now. She got off the pill and they started trying about 3 months later. After several unsucesfull cycles and then a period that wouldn't start for 4 months, she went to the doc and found out she hasn't been ovulating, at all! Long story short, she's now on Clomid and actually got a positive ovulation on the pee test for the first time last month and we thought she was preggers only to find out she's not this past Sat. She's really a truper and staying positive and I'm trying to support her every way I can. I know it's tough for her and hubby, especially knowing that we'll have our little one in May and the road is still unknown for them

I have to say that I read through this entire post and have a ton of useful info to bring back to her. I did have a question for Calia. Do you have a conception yoga tape that you do or an actual class you go to?

Attached Files

#76 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bisha
              Hello ladies! As you can tell from my siggy, I'm no longer part of this club but, my best friend is. Her and hubby have been TTCing for almost a year now. She got off the pill and they started trying about 3 months later. After several unsucesfull cycles and then a period that wouldn't start for 4 months, she went to the doc and found out she hasn't been ovulating, at all! Long story short, she's now on Clomid and actually got a positive ovulation on the pee test for the first time last month and we thought she was preggers only to find out she's not this past Sat. She's really a truper and staying positive and I'm trying to support her every way I can. I know it's tough for her and hubby, especially knowing that we'll have our little one in May and the road is still unknown for them

I have to say that I read through this entire post and have a ton of useful info to bring back to her. I did have a question for Calia. Do you have a conception yoga tape that you do or an actual class you go to?
              Good luck to your friend. I do have to say it is hard to be cheerful around friends with new babies. Of course I'm not debbie downer but its nice that you know she's hurting inside but happy for you. Some people don't realize and get offended. Thanks for being a great friend. On the yoga I did regular yoga classes and was a friend with a yoga instructor for a while before I started doing yoga on my own. I can't afford classes right now and There are no yoga classes centered around fertility around here. So I have a fertility yoga DVD I do as my personal practice. But I did other yoga for a while before ttc. I'm glad too bc I got to learn before I jumped in by myself.

#77 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
              • 1,257 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:08 PM

I am finding fertility friend confusing! I feel like I am learning a foreign language. I wish I could go through all the tutorials instead of one a day. I told Dh it would be easier to get me drunk and take a ride on a Harley, I swear thats what worked last time Lots of luck everyone, and no I'm not drunk. Actually, I have been watching what I eat. Are there fertility foods?

#78 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jamisoncollette
                  I am finding fertility friend confusing! I feel like I am learning a foreign language. I wish I could go through all the tutorials instead of one a day. I told Dh it would be easier to get me drunk and take a ride on a Harley, I swear thats what worked last time Lots of luck everyone, and no I'm not drunk. Actually, I have been watching what I eat. Are there fertility foods?
                  Avocados....hahahaha...actually it is true Avocados are good for women's fertility and figs are for guys. I just make a sandwich and put them on it. It's funny you said the drunk comment. My DH accidentally told his brother that we were TTC and he said "Just get her drunk and do her in the backseat" gee thanks BIL. Now every time he sees us he asks if we've done it in the car yet? What is confusing you on FF I'm sure one of us can help you out on it.

#79 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:16 AM

FF can be really confusing I'll help you if you need it.

#80 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

Hey girls, for those of you on FF email me and I will invite you to our group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users