Any TTCer's out there?

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#351 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:58 AM

No names yet here.  Since we JUST starting thinking that this was for real like 3 days ago, I have alot of catching up and daydreaming to do!  My husband is Italian, first generation, with a nice Italian last name, so I really want something italian.

One of my fave girls names that I had to get rid of b/c it doesn't work with my last name is Delaney.  I don't know if it works for you, but I love it.

#352 Simistar

Simistar
    • 645 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

Delaney is a GREAT name !!!  If we have a girl next time (IF there is a next time, lol;-)) then that will be on our list... Funny b/c I was thinking if we did have a girl, I couldn't think of a "d" name I really liked...now I have one:-)

Originally Posted by carly 

No names yet here.  Since we JUST starting thinking that this was for real like 3 days ago, I have alot of catching up and daydreaming to do!  My husband is Italian, first generation, with a nice Italian last name, so I really want something italian.

One of my fave girls names that I had to get rid of b/c it doesn't work with my last name is Delaney.  I don't know if it works for you, but I love it.

#353 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

Oh i had it all backwards, I thought you thought you were having a boy and found out it was a girl, not the other way around.  D'oh!  Do you have any D boy names?  I always liked Donovan, but living in Philly, you can't do that b/c of McNabb (football player).

#354 Mayanbride

Mayanbride
        • 35 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:44 AM

Congratz to all the future mommies on this thread. 

I just got married last month, and will start TTC this week.  

For those who are trying, I think stress has a lot to do with it.  My mom has irregular cycles, only got periods 2-3 times per year, and she still managed to get 4 kids, she had 2 miscarriages as well, so 6 pregnancies in total.  Her motto is just follow the flow, and don't stress about it.

#355 june92012

june92012
          • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

Congrats to everyone!! I will be getting maried next weekend and am very excited to start TTC-ing within the next couple of months. I hope we don't have any issues but this forum has a ton of great info. THANKS!

#356 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
            • 150 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
            • LocationDominican

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

I'm on cycle 2 of TTCing…any other active ttc'ers? This thread seems to be dead.

#357 JoannaBanana

JoannaBanana
            • 319 posts
              • LocationEtobicoke

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

Yep, this thread looks dead.  I'm still going to check in here in case there's anyone else active on the boards currently who is also TTC.  We were NTNP for a while, and actively tried for four cycles.  We were actually postponing our wedding with the hope of conceiving first.  My sister and two good friends are all pregnant right now.  Well, we're putting it on the back burner for a couple of months, and the wedding has come back to the forefront.  I have to say, it makes planning a little more difficult when you don't know if you're going to have company with you on the journey and taking up space in your dress.  I might have to consider empire waistlines.  :)

My Planning Thread (Grand Sirenis 05.12.16)http://www.bestdesti...-grand-sirenis/<p>

weight.png
              event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users