• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#341 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
  • 860 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:01 AM

I will definitely let you know!

Originally Posted by AngelaPolles 

Simistar I LOVE your announcement it is so cute and a great idea!!!!

An update for me is I'm about a week late and about 95% I'm pregnant!!!! I'm waiting to take a test because my sister in-law and husband are coming  up today, and if I an preggers I wont be able to keep it a secret! We don't want to tell anyone till we see a doctor and till we about 10 weeks along.

#342 AngelaPolles

AngelaPolles
    • Site Supporter
    • 66 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

Thought I would give everyone an update, I'm not pregnant  but I also still haven't had my period since August 9th and I am always 29 days exactly! I think I'm just a lot more stressed out with my job then I think I am! I made a doctors appointment to make sure everything is OK!

I hope everyone is having good luck!

#343 Simistar

Simistar
      • 645 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

Hope everything's okay! But stress CAN play a huge factor, so it is probably just your job...:-(

Originally Posted by AngelaPolles 

Thought I would give everyone an update, I'm not pregnant  but I also still haven't had my period since August 9th and I am always 29 days exactly! I think I'm just a lot more stressed out with my job then I think I am! I made a doctors appointment to make sure everything is OK!

I hope everyone is having good luck!

#344 AngelaPolles

AngelaPolles
        • Site Supporter
        • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

Thanks! I'm sure everything is fine, just disapointed that I got a no :0( but My time will come!

Hope you feeling good!!!

Originally Posted by Simistar 

Hope everything's okay! But stress CAN play a huge factor, so it is probably just your job...:-(

#345 NurseM

NurseM
          • Site Supporter
          • 187 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

We had been trying since April and I can say I am 11 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins!! I am beyond excited!

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#346 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

I've been avoiding this thread for the last few months for fear that sharing my news would be a jinx, but we are officially in our second trimester this week, so I feel safer announcing - we're finally pregnant!  After two losses, 2 years of treatments and taking a break this summer after losing someone very close to me, we got pregnant the birthday month of my lost brother and I know that he is pulling some strings from wherever he is to make this happen for us.  Our EDD is 04/13/12.  And I'm guessing boy.

#347 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
              • 860 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:20 AM

Congratulations to you both! Just got tears in my eyes reading your happy announcements. So happy for you guys!

Originally Posted by NurseM 

We had been trying since April and I can say I am 11 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins!! I am beyond excited!

Quote:

Originally Posted by carly 

I've been avoiding this thread for the last few months for fear that sharing my news would be a jinx, but we are officially in our second trimester this week, so I feel safer announcing - we're finally pregnant!  After two losses, 2 years of treatments and taking a break this summer after losing someone very close to me, we got pregnant the birthday month of my lost brother and I know that he is pulling some strings from wherever he is to make this happen for us.  Our EDD is 04/13/12.  And I'm guessing boy.

#348 Simistar

Simistar
                • 645 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

omg, omg, OMG!!!!

Carly!!! I'm SOOOOO happy for you!!!!!

For sure your brother is helping from afar!!

I think I'm a bit teary for you too:-)

BTW, we JUST found out yesterday - we're having a boy!

I was actually convinced we were having a girl, so it's gonna take some time to wrap my head around a boy (what will I DO with a boy I asked my DH?:-))

But as long as he's healthy, we're happy:-)

#349 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thank you so much!  Honestly, I don't think it's real to me yet.  We've kinda kept it distant and not thought about "baby" and only been thinking about "pregnancy" since it's been such a long and bumpy road, but now that I'm in the second tri, I guess I need to start being a tad more confident and start thinking BABY!

Congrats on baby girl!  I'm such a girly girl that I thnk planning for a baby girl would be so much easier for me, but for whatever reason, I really think boy for me too.  Do you have names and stuff picked out?  Talking names is one of my fave things.

#350 Simistar

Simistar
                    • 645 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:48 PM

Oh my gooodness, I TOTALY know how feel!

We were totally worried about jinxing things, especially after going through IVF...

I wouldn't even let myself look in the window of Pottery Barn kids when I walked by (and that store is RIGHT by my place:-))
                      It's kind of a weird mind turn...actually akcnowledging finally you're carrying a baby and it's even weirder when you start letting people (and work!) know:-)

Names...

My husband is Jewish so they have a tradition where if someone if your family has died, you name a child with the first letter of that person's name...

(his sister died several years ago...)

So, we have to come up with a boy's name that starts with "d" :-)

We haven't decided on one yet though:-)

you???:-)

Thank you so much!  Honestly, I don't think it's real to me yet.  We've kinda kept it distant and not thought about "baby" and only been thinking about "pregnancy" since it's been such a long and bumpy road, but now that I'm in the second tri, I guess I need to start being a tad more confident and start thinking BABY!

Congrats on baby girl!  I'm such a girly girl that I thnk planning for a baby girl would be so much easier for me, but for whatever reason, I really think boy for me too.  Do you have names and stuff picked out?  Talking names is one of my fave things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users