Photo

Any TTCer's out there?

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#301 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

Yay congrats to your PREGNANT ladies! woo hoo! Heres the start to all of our good luck baby dust!

Hoping this is the month for us! guess we'll find out in a few weeks!

#302 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:37 AM

Congrats to you too SeaPrincess!!  Very happy to hear!

So, here is a synopsis of how I told the hubby:

I cooked a nice dinner, and we decided to eat out on the porch.  I handed the hubby a little bag and told him I got him an early birthday present.  (his bday is June 27th)  On the top was a note, "You will need these come February."  Inside was two Ravens Pacifiers, his absolute favorite team.  He looked puzzled for a minute and I watched as he figured it out (noticing that he has wine and I don't).  Then, he was like "Really?"  And then he got excited.  Within a few minutes, he was like "I have to tell someone."  Lol.  We told both sets of parents and they squeeled like little children.  For the next ten minutes or so after telling him, he just looked shocked.  It was the cutest thing ever.  :)

#303 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:49 AM

Congratulations Seaprincess, I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

Tish, that is a wonderful story. I think when it's our turn I will want to keep it secret for a while longer. Knowing our moms, once they find out we might as well publish it in the paper.

It is so great to hear the success stories and offer our support.

#304 Simistar

Simistar
        • 645 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

Congrats to SeaPrincess too!

VERY nice way to tell your hubby TLGnhci :-)

So, I had my second blood test this morning...first was on Tuesday...and both show a BFP!!!!

Finally!!!

I'm really starting to think this thread has some good karma or something suddenly attached to it:-)

Next up...and ultarsound in July...

Now I can spend my time worry about THAT:-)

(BTW, I *tried* to surprise my husband with some pink and blue balloons, but he wrecked it:-) He caught me in the elevator with the balloons after work:-))

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Congrats to you too SeaPrincess!!  Very happy to hear!

So, here is a synopsis of how I told the hubby:

I cooked a nice dinner, and we decided to eat out on the porch.  I handed the hubby a little bag and told him I got him an early birthday present.  (his bday is June 27th)  On the top was a note, "You will need these come February."  Inside was two Ravens Pacifiers, his absolute favorite team.  He looked puzzled for a minute and I watched as he figured it out (noticing that he has wine and I don't).  Then, he was like "Really?"  And then he got excited.  Within a few minutes, he was like "I have to tell someone."  Lol.  We told both sets of parents and they squeeled like little children.  For the next ten minutes or so after telling him, he just looked shocked.  It was the cutest thing ever.  :)

#305 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
          • 860 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:14 AM

Congrats Simistar!!!! So happy for you and your hubby! Thank you for all your great advice.

#306 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:19 AM

Congratulations Simistar. I think it is a lucky month for conception. Lots of love floating around!

Good luck to the rest of us!

#307 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Congrats Simistar! Im so happy for your! yay for good karma for us TTC-ers!

#308 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

Oh I haven't been around a few days, so congrats to all the new positives!  Wish the best for you all!

#309 StephyD

StephyD
                  • 342 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Congrats to all the new mommies-to-be!  How exciting :)

We found out last Friday that we are also expecting!!! :)  I am 6 weeks and 4 days exactly today. I had blood work done to confirm it all and I'm meeting with my family doctor tomorrow.  It came much sooner than expected but we are just so excited about it all, it just seems surreal.  My due date would be around February 10th. :)

#310 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

Wow! So many wonderful announcements. I hope that we are just as lucky. I've always had a feeling that when I wanted to have a baby it would be a struggle. But I guess only time will tell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users