Any TTCer's out there?

• Please log in to reply
356 replies to this topic

#161 sarafish81

• 353 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:29 AM

Stacey - good luck and baby vibes to you! I just ordered pre-seed online and hope to receive it in the next week and see if that helps us in our TTC adventures!

#162 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

I am among you ladies TTC we have a good group of us on Fertility Friend if your looking for another place to chat.

I hope the soft cups is exactly what you need!!!! FX for you!!

We are on our 11th cycle of TTC July 8th last year I stopped the pill. We did get preg in Dec but sadly had a mc in Jan. We are now seeing a RE and I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and will have our first IUI tomorrow. I am hoping this will be the answer we need.

I hope we see a lot of new mommies to be soon!!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#163 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

yey for tomorrow Jen!!! FX!

#164 Banana11

• VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

Jen's getting preggo tomorrow, I can feel it!!! Good point, are you on FF Stacey? If not you should be because a few of us have too much fun over there !

#165 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

Yes Im on FF. But I dont know how to find people. My name is STACEY1517
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#166 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

Stacey, I'm not really sure how to find people/threads over there either, but here is the one with a few of us in it - http://www.fertility....49657#26649657

#167 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:49 PM

Ok I will come check out the thread later. Thanks!
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#168 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

LOL Andrea I hope I got knocked up today lol!!!! The IUI was so simple I asked the doctor are you sure its over. We went in with good numbers 2 follies and 102million spermies after the wash. FX we get a bfp on July 10th when we have our b/w.

Stacey I can not find a way to add you as my friend until I see a post you made but the link Carly sent you is group of us TTC and some mommies too!!!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#169 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hi Ladies !

Well after the 3 months that were vetoed by the doc we are back to trying. Anxiously waiting next week so I can test (I did feel weird al week - much similar to my last try so have my hopes pretty high. Hope I won't get disappointed).

I've now started to supplement myself with natural progesterone (I use cream) in the second part of my cycle. This is designed at decreasing the PMS, which is great, but it's also very useful when you're TTC !

See this very informative site : Progesterone Levels During Pregnancy Here

I get my cream from Whole Foods to make sure it's bioidentical and that there are no parabens in it

I have trouble following some of the discussions because i can't understand all the abbreviations ! What do the following mean :

RE ?
                  FF ?
                  BFN ?
                  AF ?
                  BFP ?
                  B/W ?

Sorry... and by the way what are soft cups ?

Thanks !

#170 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

Yeah, those abbreviations can be tricky if you don't know what they mean! I remember being SO lost when I joined the forum with all the wedding abb. then there's a whole other batch of TTC ones! See below for what they mean...

Oh and FX you aren't disappointed this month either!

I think I had a bunch of abbreviations, so I'll get them and post a new thread...
                    FX - fingers crossed
                    RE - reproductive endocrinologist (sp?)
                    FF - fertility friend (Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - Fertility Charting) It's a charting website that has forums as well
                    BFN - big fat negative
                    AF - Aunt Flo (your period)
                    BFP - big fat positive
                    B/W - I don't know where you saw this one, but I'm guessing bloodwork?

Sorry... and by the way what are soft cups ? http://www.softcup.com/
                    Basically, it's for when you have your period, but thoughts are that it helps the sperm stay inside you and go where they need to go.

Thanks !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users