Photo

My Fi Is From Another Planet...i Swear!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 *Lo*

*Lo*
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

Hahaha I love that YOU brought them with you so they didn't forget them! Really smart!

Boys I feel do everything last minute. And we worry about things going wrong but they don't. I think in their minds, if they don't have the size in the shirt that is desired they will just settle on a different shirt and it will be fine. I sometimes wish I was more like a boy because then I would never get anxious about this stuff and I could just relax more and go out for a beer two weeks before my wedding!!!

Totally hearing you on the frustration though...maybe just go grab the shirts yourself if you are worried about it not happening!

#12 bumbles

bumbles
    • 574 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:46 PM

I feel like guys don't truly understand the work that goes into planning a nice wedding! You should just pick them up and then he should take you on a nice date or do your laundry or something in return for your doing the work! :)

#13 AwesomeBride

AwesomeBride
      • 101 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

Yes I have to agree I would be a little irritated myself...

Oh, wait maybe because it just happened to me too. My FI and I were supposed to go and pick out shirts/pants last Friday and he decided that he didn't really feel like it so I went with my Mom on Saturday. I just warned him in advance, I didn't want to hear any complaints. It has been almost a week and I haven't heard any

#14 Rhonda

Rhonda
        • 270 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

I haven't gone through that situation (YET!) But, I can relate because just last week my FI was like "...oh yeah, I will totally get excited once the wedding's all planned.."
          um....so, WHO do you think is gonna do that? (it's like he thinks it will magically happen! :) )

#15 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:38 PM

Kaylee, I completely understand. I went and bought them myself. My FI still hasn't gotten the GM gifts and I reminded him this morning and I got a big sighhhh. Whatever, if he doesn't get them then they wont have anything. I already have the girls taken care of.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users