Eeeeeeeeeeeee!! My Dress Deal!!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Elizabeth

• 100 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Congratulations. I have been doing the same thing of trying to find the dress on this and other sites preowned! I am so happy it worked out for you!!!

#32 meli122

• 269 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

Wow great work! I love the dress. I can't wait to see it.

#33 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

Great find!!!!!!

#34 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

Congrats and that was an amazing deal.

#35 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

You go girl!!! I tried on two destination wedding dresses today after taking my dress to the tailor for an alternation estimate. Now I am on the fencing as to which style to go for. A little more "formal/traditional" since I only get to wear a bridal dress once? Or something for "casual" since it may go with the backdrop better. Torn...

#36 Bethany68

• 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:01 AM

WOW where the heck were you looking I need a TTD Dress!

#37 nibsmom

• 564 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:48 AM

WOW! That is an amazing deal! I tried so hard to find my dress used - it's too new though. I'm so jealous! What an awesome deal on a beautiful dress!!!

#38 jennierin

• 847 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:19 PM

Wow! What a great deal! I absolutely love love LOVE the Melena! It's the dress that I will be wearing as well. The picture just doesn't do it justice!!! Congrats again on the steal of the century!
                  First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#39 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

I have SO been needing to update this thread.

I ended up ordering a different dress. I know, I know....but I just wasn't all that into this one. I was more into the deal I got. lol

I sold this one though, and now I have one of the first gowns I picked out (that I told myself was out of my price range) on the way. It should be in by the end of March. Since we had the date change, I knew I had more time and figured why not have a dress I was truly in love with, not just one that I liked and got a good deal on.

Anyway, I'll (ofcourse) post pics when the gown comes in. The great news is that I sold this gown for more than I actually paid for it (not intentionally, I just did an Ebay auction and let girls fight over it, lol). So I'm not out any money, and the proceeds can will go back into the wedding account.

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#40 wayneswifey

• 97 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Great deal!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users