Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!! My Dress Deal!!

You go girl!!! I tried on two destination wedding dresses today after taking my dress to the tailor for an alternation estimate. Now I am on the fencing as to which style to go for. A little more "formal/traditional" since I only get to wear a bridal dress once? Or something for "casual" since it may go with the backdrop better. Torn...

Wow! What a great deal! I absolutely love love LOVE the Melena! It's the dress that I will be wearing as well. The picture just doesn't do it justice!!! Congrats again on the steal of the century!

I have SO been needing to update this thread.

I ended up ordering a different dress. I know, I know....but I just wasn't all that into this one. I was more into the deal I got. lol

I sold this one though, and now I have one of the first gowns I picked out (that I told myself was out of my price range) on the way. It should be in by the end of March. Since we had the date change, I knew I had more time and figured why not have a dress I was truly in love with, not just one that I liked and got a good deal on.

Anyway, I'll (ofcourse) post pics when the gown comes in. The great news is that I sold this gown for more than I actually paid for it (not intentionally, I just did an Ebay auction and let girls fight over it, lol). So I'm not out any money, and the proceeds can will go back into the wedding account.