Sign in to follow this  
soltamargo

Wedding Locations, from a photographer point of view.. TIPS!!!!

Good tips. Also I would recommend having someone at your wedding in charge of politely asking topless guests to move when standing 5 feet away from you during your vows! Sol did you announce your photographer yet? I am hoping for Jessica Claire wink.gif Also saw Matt's video on Simple Photo Minute, really cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tait Weddings View Post
Good tips. Also I would recommend having someone at your wedding in charge of politely asking topless guests to move when standing 5 feet away from you during your vows! Sol did you announce your photographer yet? I am hoping for Jessica Claire wink.gif Also saw Matt's video on Simple Photo Minute, really cool!
We have a photographer...actually like 5 of them coming to our wedding! Killer amazing photographers... I am keeping this a secret though :) More surprise for the time to come!

We are still however, trying to plan our December wedding.... working on a location... pretty lame huh?

Regarding the del sol movie of the TTD session, check this link for a higher resolution version:

del Sol Photography - Movie - Trash The Dress

Cheers!

PS. Sol has been super super busy lately... she has more tips coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
Thank you Sol for the tips and your pics look AMAZINNNNGGGGGG!!!!

Edna
Hi Edna!! I just noticed you're from monterrey! I went to school there.. I'm from Reynosa..