Photo

"Twilight" Series and Movie Discussion--WARNING! Spoilers!

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#81 chikia

chikia
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

I'm most def going to pick up the GQ mag. At first I thought he was ordinary looking but add that personality and I love love love love him.

I liked the movie but it pales in comparison to the book. I agree the Edward in my head was so much more.

AND.. I may get in trouble with this one. I don't like the Jacob in the movie, well scratch that. I like him in the first movie but not for New Moon. New Moon Jacob is like double Twilight Jacob, in my head he is anyway.

#82 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:00 PM

Wow I love these books I am just about done with the 2nd book I did not think I would like them but they are so addicting.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#83 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

ahhh those pics of Rob.. so f'n hot!

I finished Breaking Dawn a few weeks ago.. I LOVED it. It took a bit to get into the storyline but I finally accepted it and loved it lol

#84 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

posting to see the last page...

#85 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:55 PM

I really want another book now. I don't care if it's from Edward's POV, Bella's, Nessie's, whatever, LOL. I've re-read them all and need something else! I finally saw the moive and was not impressed. Way too much was left out. I really hope the second movie is better.

#86 Jenn79

Jenn79
            • 625 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ErinB
              I really want another book now. I don't care if it's from Edward's POV, Bella's, Nessie's, whatever, LOL. I've re-read them all and need something else! I finally saw the moive and was not impressed. Way too much was left out. I really hope the second movie is better.
              I know what you mean...I've read them all four times each, and will likely read them again leading up to each movie. I'm really quite hopeless.
              Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
              Review Pictures Pro Pictures
              "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#87 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

Count me in for wanting more books, girls! I guess I'll just have to re-read the series for now. I agree, I hope that the New Moon movie is better than Twilight (although I didn't mind the Twilight movie, I also feel they left wayyyy too much out). Have you ladies seen the actor they've cast as Caius??

http://movies.yahoo.....w-moon#photo20

Not how I pictured him in my head but then again, I'm not complaining about this fellow either haha.

#88 Chiquita

Chiquita
                • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:48 PM

They are filming New Moon here in Vancouver and surrounding areas.. I've been on the lookout for any of them but so far no luck!!! Boo!!

#89 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:36 PM

I just watched Twilight, but I wish I would have read the books first. The way they hyped up the movie I thought it would have been better, but I still liked it.
                    Michelle

#90 silverangel

silverangel
                    • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with the series! All 4 books consumed my life for the week it took to read them all...sad i know.

Have you all read the pieces that she removed from each book on her website My fave was the start of Midnight Sun (Edward's pov) of course someone had to ruin it and leak it so now we don't get the whole thing...but it was really interesting to see it from his side...

I highly recommend reading it!

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Midnight Sun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users