Photo

"Twilight" Series and Movie Discussion--WARNING! Spoilers!

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#121 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
  • 475 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

AAAAAAAH.. thats probably the best pic i have seen of both of them.. those are H.A.W.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#122 Jenn79

Jenn79
    • 625 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I've VERY excited for this new movie to come out. I'm wondering if I should reread the books. I breezed through them so quick I don't know if I can remember the details!

I've read each of them four times... Definitely worth a reread, you miss so much on the first go through
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#123 Jenn79

Jenn79
      • 625 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

oops, double post
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#124 jackobelle

jackobelle
        • 359 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
          I heard the same thing. They are going to do scenes with him while he is away in South America and he will be appearing in Bella's scenes that she is "hearing" his voice. Or so I heard. SO that will be better than the book I think? I missed him in New Moon.

Have you guys seen buff Jacob? I'll try and find the picture.
          Yes, I heard the same thing..."visions" instead of just "voices" much more movie-friendly!! And thanks for the pic of Jacob...I can't believe that is the same kid from the first movie!!!

#125 jackobelle

jackobelle
          • 359 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
            If I recall correctly, he did step out just as Bella got to him and she "tried" to push him back into the alley. So apparently it all happened before anyone could see him.
            Yes, you are right, I remember now...I should probably reread them before the movie comes out.

#126 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:38 PM

Steph - haha thanks for posting the pics. Jacob's face still looks SO young haha it doesn't fit the body - Im excited for the movie now though

So are Rob and Kristen dating in real life now?

#127 BillysBride

BillysBride
              • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by YaelM
                Steph - haha thanks for posting the pics. Jacob's face still looks SO young haha it doesn't fit the body - Im excited for the movie now though

So are Rob and Kristen dating in real life now?
                lol..HELL nah. lol

That broad is a skank. not that I'm biased or anything..haha!

I like Taylor Lautner/Jake. BUT...I still think he was wrong for this role. As Twilight Jake, fine. But..he still very much has a baby face and the kid is short. He packed on like 30lbs of muscle, which is commendable; he clearly wanted the part. BUT, he's short, his frame isn't big enough to pass for someone who supposedly LOOKS 25..and unless they do some Lord of the Rings stuff with the height thing, theres still going to be a problem.

And yea, in the book, Bella slams him before he's able to actually step into the sun. Weitz/new director is wanting to show off this new sparkle effect more than the movie allows for though, so hence...we get sparkly Eddie in the plaza. I figure at least this gives the Volturi a good reason for being pissed, so whatever.
                Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#128 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
                • 475 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:14 PM

thats so funny, I was thinking the same thing when it comes to the whole height issue.... I figured they'd have to be pretty good with affects like LOTR and Harry Potter (hagrid)... Im still anxious to see how it works out.. but I really dont mind Taylor as Jacob!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                  All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#129 Jenamie

Jenamie
                  • 392 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

gee I just found this haha

I read these book cus well I read trashy love novels with vampires and I also read young girls cutey books so I thought I would give them a try

My opinions

First off book one was cute, little girl cute but very cute enjoyed the read and was looking forward to moving on to the second book

Second book HATED storyline and righting style was okay but Edward became a jerk and I hate him... even by the end of the seres I could never forgive him
                    So in turn I hated the third book and hatted Edward all the more and started to hate Bella for forgiving Edward and not falling for Jacob (who I love love!)

But threw anger I sucked it up cuz I knew they just had to give Jacob a happy ending he was to amazing of a person to just screw over
                    So after reading the 4th and my very very fave of the four I was very happy for how it turned out and that Jacob will have someone and is going to be part of Bella's family forever
                    I still hate Edward and think he should have stayed gone but I like the rest of his family and even though I dont agree with how Bella's storyline went it was very well written and kept me going threw all 4 books

Though watching the first movie I was disappointed, because Edward is just creepy and ugly and Bella looks freaked out and unhappy ALL the time
                    And its way too slow and very lame... but I bought it anyways and will continue to buy the next two even though I know I'll hate them hahaha

That's a good righter for you :P

#130 BillysBride

BillysBride
                    • 1,255 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by YaelM
                      Is it me though or does Rob (edward) look a bit too skinny in those pics. I mean yes he is hot there but i feel like he needs a bit more meat
                      In Twilight, when Bella first starts going into detail the first couple of times she see's him both with his shirt on then open, she mentions how she had thought before he was basically kind of thin, but when she see's him up closer and then without his shirt she realizes how solid he is and how much muscle he has. I think Pattinson looks pretty much the way the author intended and I know the dude had to work for it because he's naturally a really lanky guy. Broad shoulders, but not a gym rat at all. I applaud his efforts and would like to umm...thank him. In person. Repeatedly. tee hee.

Wha? Dammit, I'm engaged, not dead!

Jeni- I know a lot of "Team Jacob" gals..I don't understand it, but you aren't alone. lol I don't see how Edward was ever a jerk. Dude was pretty much a saint start to finish to me, but not everyone see's it that way for sure. I felt for Jacob throughout New Moon/second book, but by the third..I was ready to slap the hell outta the kid. I kept reminding myself he was young, but all the emotional blackmail crap and whining was just getting on my nerves. The girl said she's just not that into you..back off and deal. lol
                      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users