I Can't Eat!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:19 AM

So.....my wedding is 15 days away and we leave for Cabo in 10!!!
    I am sooo excited I can't concentrate on anything but sun, sand, relaxation, getting married, wearing my dress etc etc. During all of this, I have noticed my appetite has disappeared!!! I find myself hungry and wanting to eat, but NOTHING appeals to me and i basically have to force myself to eat something! I LOVE food, so this is does not feel right for me....I hope it's just nerves.....

(BTW-I apologize to the Mods if I put this thread in the wrong place!! )
    D & K
    October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#2 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

I am sure it is just nerves. I wish I had that problem :-) How exciting you leave in 10 days!!!!!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:29 AM

Me too! Could I please have this problem for a couple months? I'm sure it's just your nerves and excitement getting in your head. Once that honeymoon rolls around, I'm certain you'll be back in business.

#4 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:33 AM

Ya it is probably just excitement! I find I have that problem when I am super excited, I get hungry but when I think of what I want to eat, it ends up being nothing.

Make sure you are drinking water to stay hydrated!! And that is good you are trying to force yourself to eat something...you don't want to pass out!

#5 Christi

• 1,905 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:33 AM

me three! How exciting that your wedding is right around the corner!

#6 Tara

• 473 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

Leaving in 10 days and married in just over two weeks... no wonder you're not eating. It's just nerves, honey! Like Lori said, make sure you are staying hydrated. You're going to have a great time and a beautiful wedding!

#7 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:13 PM

I did the same thing fro lunch today. Nothing sounds good. But we are almost there!!!! YEY!!!!
                Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#8 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

How exciting!!!

Countdown is on!

Try to eat something though... you don't wanna get run down before you get there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users