Photo

Did you meet your fiance online?

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#191 KrystalDawn

KrystalDawn
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:09 AM

I met Mark online technically through a mutual friend while in high school who thought we'd get along great over sports and what not. He lived in NY and I lived in TX we've been hooked on each other ever since. Mind you 8 years ago online meeting was NOT cool and my parents were NOT happy about it. Thank goodness they absolutely adore him :)

Even a trillion hearts are still too few to hold all the love I have for you<3

#192 Sexyvt123

Sexyvt123
    • 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

My Fiance and I also meet on Blackplanet.com.  We lost contact and meet back up on myspace.com.  Now we are schedule to be married next year August.  I think lots of couples are meeting people offline these days.  I see nothing wrong with it. 

#193 kp6562

kp6562
      • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

Met mine on Xbox Live of all places haha :)

#194 Katryne

Katryne
        • 260 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

We also met online.  We wanted to meet pretty fast but I was leaving for a vacation with my daughter and a friend of mine with her kids, at the exact resort where we are getting married.  I came back, the day after we met, 10 days later he moved in!  We had a little more than a year after that and 2 years later, we decided to get married!!  After years of dating online, I didn't think it would happen for me but it did!! :)

#195 newfiegal75

newfiegal75
          • 95 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

My Fiance  & I met online. It was so unexpected & out of the blue because neither of us were looking for a relationship. We started talking & was so mesmerized by one another We met 6 months later & fell head over heels for one another. 5 years later were more inlove then ever & planning our wedding :-) 

#196 swing

swing
            • Banned
            • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, we meet online and almost one year chatting, we know each other better. Then we decided to meet each other. Really cherish that moment. 

#197 Olivia Waugh

Olivia Waugh
              • 25 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I know several couples who have and their relationships are no different! In fact, it seems as though more couples are meeting online nowadays!!

#198 Olivia Waugh

Olivia Waugh
                • 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

we met on yahoo, in a chat room, started just as friends, chatted for about 3 months then met for the first time, we had talked on the phone a few times before. We were meeting as friends at first, he knew all about my bad dates...!

#199 katie2012

katie2012
                  • 49 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

We met on chemistry.com. I was trying to cancel my membership because I was tired of meeting guys that weren't true to their profile. He emailed me the day after I thought I had cancelled it, and I decided to give this one last guy a try. On our first real date I had decided to relocate to 2 hrs away for work. He helped me move, and kept coming to visit. Four years later (one year ago) he proposed. We're now happy newlyweds! 

#200 Loreal30

Loreal30
                    • 234 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

Yes we did.

I had seen him before as a customer at a store I worked at before going to University. It was 2005, logged onto Plentyoffish.com....started chatting and I told him I recognized him from the store I worked at.

We went on a date and the rest his history! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users