Photo

Did you meet your fiance online?

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#171 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
  • 995 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

i met my love online too..yahoo personals...best $$$$ i ever spent online.

R~

#172 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

I love this tread, My FI and I DID indeed meet online...thank you LAVALIFE!!!!!!

The funny thing is when I met my now FI, that night me and a GF of mine went on there to look at ppl and go through profiles....when OMG there he was looking all handsome lol although I wanted to ping him lol i didnt due to the fact he was younger than me lol and well I had 2 boys...my GF pinged him for me while in the bathroom, and well 6 years later 3 more boys later lol and 2012 Jamaica here we come!!!!

I think the online thing is really the way to go, we talked for a month before even meeting...so i KNEW before we met face to face i was in love lol...i knew him better than i think i could have if say i met him in a bar (not saying anything bad about meeting in a bar) lol 

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#173 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

If I am reading this correctly you now have 5 boys!?!?!  If you do oh my gosh you are living in a testosterone filled house!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

I love this tread, My FI and I DID indeed meet online...thank you LAVALIFE!!!!!!

The funny thing is when I met my now FI, that night me and a GF of mine went on there to look at ppl and go through profiles....when OMG there he was looking all handsome lol although I wanted to ping him lol i didnt due to the fact he was younger than me lol and well I had 2 boys...my GF pinged him for me while in the bathroom, and well 6 years later 3 more boys later lol and 2012 Jamaica here we come!!!!

I think the online thing is really the way to go, we talked for a month before even meeting...so i KNEW before we met face to face i was in love lol...i knew him better than i think i could have if say i met him in a bar (not saying anything bad about meeting in a bar) lol 

#174 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

My fiance and I met on eHarmony - we were matched immediately and met up maybe 2 weeks later.  After we got engaged my fiance sent our story to them online and they sent us an eHarmony hat and a visor.  The hat and visor will be making the trip to Mexico with us and will likely make an appearance during the rehearsal pictures or TTD pictures

#175 jialx

jialx
        • Banned
        • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

I see a lot of a shopping site on the popular styles of bridesmaid dress nice, but I do not know that a choice. Please help me refer you, thank you

#176 jialx

jialx
          • Banned
          • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

I see a lot of a shopping site on the popular styles of bridesmaid dress nice, but I do not know that a choice. Please help me refer you, thank you

#177 cdc150

cdc150
            • 332 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

My fiance and I met on OkCupid. It's a free site my friend told me about.  A lot of my friends online date and no one has had any luck on it but me.  My now FI messaged me and we G-chatted for a bit that week.  Every time we chatted, I didn't want to stop talking to him.  He asked me to dinner to one of my fave restaurants, not knowing how much I loved it.  We wound up having a 5 hr first date on a Monday night, we just couldn't stop talking!

2 years later we moved in together into our townhouse and got our puppy, Charlie.  A year later, we got engaged and now we are planning our wedding and building a house together.  Wedding and closing date BOTH in April.  It's both stressful and exciting!

#178 FutureMrsF

FutureMrsF
              • 151 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

I did a lot of online dating so I'm very surprised I didn't meet my fiance online. Even though I sorta did. I meet him through a volleyball meetup group. Met on the sand, getting married on the sand!

#179 vanscilwj610

vanscilwj610
                • Banned
                • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

yes, he is so humor, i think

#180 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

sorry for such the delay in response hun...but lmao yeah i have 5 boys in total...15-11-6-4-and just over ayear..which he was the reason for the first wedding delay lol lol i should get a female dog lol lol

Originally Posted by JayKay 

If I am reading this correctly you now have 5 boys!?!?!  If you do oh my gosh you are living in a testosterone filled house!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users