nicmicj

Did you meet your fiance online?

I learned about that during a communication class....computer mediated relationships...I hear they are great to get to know someone

I surely did. We met on E-Harmony on 10/27/2007 and just got married on July 30th. I was online for 2 days before I was matched with him and we went on a date 1 week later. E-Harmony did a great job because I would have never been able to meet my love otherwise!

My fiance and I met on eHarmony in July 2008 and got engaged June 2010 with a planned wedding date in November 2011.  Gotta admit that eHarmony knows what they are doing....

We didn't meet online, we'd been in school together for years and had the same friends, but it was where we started talking....we'd barely say a word to each other at school then would spend all night talking on ICQ.  So much easier to get to know someone that way!

Fruitcrush, isn't it amazing what you find on Craigslist :-)  There aren't many of us who have had that luck, but those that do seem to do well at least speaking from experience.

I had a particularly bad summer of dating and finally got so frustrated I posted a "this is me take it or leave it" kinda post on Craigslist, picture and all.  He answered and was soo funny I just HAD to meet him.. and i thought he was adorable!